Getting ready for first outdoor need help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by CrapsKing7^11, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Hey every one im going to try bagseed outdoor.I need to know these answers.

1.Can i germinate some bagseeds then throw them on the ground in a spot in some woods?

2.Can i germinate some bagseeds and throw them on the edge of a creek and theyll grow?

3.If i throw seeds in a creek will they germinate themselves and grow?

4.Do i just germinate seeds and throw them on the ground and theyll grow by themselves if i water them?

5.If i grew out of a creek do i even need to water them?

6.If i pour miracle grow on a spot i want to plant germinate the seeds and throw them there will it grow?

2. read ^^^^^

3. OOO Kay, You can not do any of that WTF are you thinkin man lol:rolleyes:

You have to use a method to germinate. I recommend that you get a pot and some soil and
    put the seed in the soil like any plant water it and put it in the sun wait for it to sprout and place it in a well thought about spot.

After that it needs tender love and care. You have to feed and water it like a child. Also take care of any problems it has.

Then wait for the fruits of your labor.

Its not that complicated but you cant just throw stuff around and expect it to take care of itself.

Do some reading.

4. good post. ;)