Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting pulled over

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thugalug, May 15, 2009.

1. eh so im always hearing stories about how people get pulled over and get arrested. i was super blazed last night and just driving around. i just wonder how many ppl ever get pulled over completely ripped, and get away with just the original traffic citation (not having the cop no you where high)

any crazy stories?

2. I was driving my mom's van (when i was still a teen) smoking dro out of a coke can. A cop pulled me over for "rolling a stop sign". ASked for my license and insurance. Came back said my insurance card was expired. I said hold on I know i have the new one in my glove box... so he's like... if you find it just hold on to it... ill be right back. He goes back to his car and eventually I find the new card. I put it on top of my car roof. He comes back and is like... where's the card... i say on my roof... he's like it fell on to the ground... would you mind picking it up for me? At this point I'm like... DONT TRIP OR STUMBLE U HIGH IDIOT... so I get out and gracefully pick up my card and hand it to him and look him dead in the eye.... then i get back in my seat. He says... ok then... the computer is down... so you're getting off with a warning.... I say thx, have a good day officer... he walks off and drives away. I look in my mirror and my eyes are pretty red.

Did he know? I dunno. Maybe he did and didn't care....

3. I've been pulled over many times while high but never gotten a ticket. I have been smoking at parks in my car when a cop rolls through, and every time I have a plausible story.

4. ahahha thats legit, i drive fine when im high, but i bug out sometimes ahahah. but i act pretty normal when it comes down to it, like in public or with my rents. haahhaha i was just thinking of how it act if a cop pulled me over while i was high, but with no bud or anything in the car.. lol

5. I once got pulled over at like 2AM after a long night of bubbler and bong rips at my friend's house. I was still pretty blazed, and to make things worse I had a dugout stashed under the shotgun seat right next to me. :eek:

I knew my car didn't smell like weed though, and the cop obviously didn't see the dugout, so I wasn't too paranoid and just played it cool. Cop asked for license and registration, told me to drive safe and let me on my way. :)

6. Thats what I dont understand. Everytime a cop talks to me at the park im blazed as fuck sitting in my car, smells like hella weed and ive got my paraphernalia all over. Once the cop asked me what I was doing and I told him i went there to smoke and he was like "ok be safe"

7. I get pulled over all the time because I have a hot rod....77 Trans Am SE...Smokey and the Bandit car...I have never yet gotten a ticket (knock on wood)

one night, me and my friend were coming home from a concert...we were drinkin and smokin, of course....my alternator was going out on me so the only way to keep her running til we got to my friends house was to shut the lights and radio off...

Here we are in a black car with no headlights driving through town at 2 am half lit...got 3 blocks from her house and suddenly I have red and blue lights flashing behind me...I pull over but don't shut the car off...when the cop approached, I told him my alternator was going...I pulled the switch to turn my lights on to show him and the car started to stall, so I quick turned the lights back off...

Cop told me he understood this, but he couldn't allow me to keep driving that way...I told him there was no way in hell I was gonna leave that car on the side of the road and we were only 3 blocks from our destination....he kinda hem hawed a bit, then looked at me and said "Here's what I want you to do....pull into this parking lot...I have another call, so I gotta go...I don't know what you're going to do when I'm gone, but, if I don't see it, there's nothing I can do about it"....then, he gave me a wink

He went off on his other run, and me and my friend whipped out of there and made it to her house in less than a minute...lol...no ticket, no nothing...:D

Not all cops are assholes...

8. I was smoking with a friend at a park after it was closed in the car when i was 16. There was an oz, scale, and my bub. We smoked like 2 bowls and see a sheriff roll in behind us.

Told him we were just smoking a cigarette and he questioned me but i didnt need to tell any other lies and me eyes were white. He was shining his flashlight in the car though and there was a cloud lol.

I think there are 2 possibilities:

1. He understands what weed actually is and wouldnt mark a clean record for doing what basically all teens try at one point.

2. He didnt have time to give me the ticket or just wanted to get off his shift.

9. This one time, way back in the day, me and my girl stop at this ladies house. She runs in real quick (actually not for weed, idk what for though) and sit I in the car and crack a shell in the driver seat. Then outta nowhere, this sherriff pulls up so I make a very lame attempt at stuffing the tray under the seat. The cop is like "whats your name". I said ____, whats yours lol, like we were about to be friends or something.

Apparently there was some kid that lived next door they were looking for and he looked just like me. The cop looked right at my lame attempt to hide the tray, looked at me and walked away.

I got a ton more, but I thought that one was kinda funny.

10. haha thats pretty funny

11. one time me and my buddy were driving back to my house after chilling at one of our friends all night smoking like crazy. he was crashing at my house because he lives about 2 hours away now. anyway, we were in the next town over going back to my house driving down main street, and what do you know, there's a god damn traffic stop in the middle of it. so we were both red eyed as all hell, as all we had been doing was smoking for hours and chilling. he had his bowl and a just a few grams in his camera case.

he gets flustered as soon as he sees it, and wants to try and drive around it but I convince him to just be cool and go through... now i though he was relatively sober/could handle his shit, so I wasn't coaching him through the play by play of what to do. we get up to the stop, and this crazy fucker pulls up to the cop with his window rolled all the way up... so the cop says roll down your window, and my friend fucking opens the door and bumps it real gently into the cops leg. I'm sitting there and I start fucking geeking over what I'm witnessing. now my friend starts eating and stumbling over his words trying to talk to this guy, telling him he thought he told him to open the door and shit. I think the cop's just playing real coy and he knows what's going on, just letting my friend sweat it out... turns out he either just didn't give a fuck, or is the most oblivious p.o. I've ever come into contact with. he ends up letting us go, I start laughing my ass off and my friends still sweating bullets talking about how hard his heart is pounding.