Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Pulled Over...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Broosh, Oct 30, 2007.

1. if you get pulled over, and your car emits just an intense smell of marijuana, and you look high as hell, what do you do?

can they still legally arrest you/search you, even if he has no proof that you're high//possess marijuana?

2. yes. having an intense smell of marijuana is enough for probable cause.

search yes. arrest...probably have to wait until they find anything

3. what if it's just a minimal smell of pot? but it's still there?

4. if they have any physical reason to believe theres pot in the car, thats probable cause. like if theres any smell that they can definitely tell is weed, or anything in visible sight like the tip of a baggie or a pipe.

anything less they can't

5. Ya the smell is a probable cause, but even if they find weed on you I don't think you will get arrested; just a ticket.

6. I got really lucky, got pulled over while in mid-blunt.. the smoke was billowing out of the windows as he was walking to my car. But it was a local cop and he visits my familys restaurant quite a bit and eneded up letting me go, after he saw my drivers liscense.

7. It also depends state to state. Like in Pennsylvania or Delaware (i forget) they can search your car for weapons, meaning they can search your car pretty much whenever they want. The only thing they are not allowed to search is a locked trunk or locked glove box. It falls under the same thing as being patted down for a weapon on the street and if they find marijuana during the search it is legal.

8. It all depends on where you live. Around here, cops have better things to do than worry about a couple of dudes blazing.

One time my friend got pulled over in mid blunt smoking and his car was pretty baked. When the cop came up to the window all he said was, "I did not inhale" in a Bill Clinton voice and the cop laughed and let him go on his way.

9. i like to have cigs on me at all times. Im a smoker so its good to have them just in case. They destroy the odor of marijuana.

10. a friend of mine used to get a big pack of like swisher sweets and would just light one up while we smoked then he would just puff away on it after

11. Of course they can....