Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting pulled over smoking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by crimsonking842, May 14, 2009.

1. Ever happened to you? Even if the car does reek you can get out of the situation clean. Its all about where you hid your paraphinelia....I personally like the E brake. Also underneath the steering wheel alot of cars dont have anything covering all the wires from the speedometer. You can shove whatever into the wires or anywhere underneath. Any other hiding spots you guys use?

2. ...unless you stashed the weed somewhere NOT in your car, you'd be fucked still if your car reeked of bud. They'd have plausible cause to search it (at least here in Michigan). And cop's aren't stupid. They know hiding spots exist in cars, and if they have no shit to do for the rest of the day, not only will you get caught with the bud/paraph, but you'll have your car torn apart. Not worth it.

3. Well here in Idaho the cops must be stupid. Ive gotten away with it before. If you keep your mouth shut and keep the same story you can get away with it. When people just give up that shows they don't know there rights.

4. #4 blandusted, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
    woooah

5. On the last day of school about 3 years ago we were headed up to my bros cabin in the mountains and we had a bunch of weed on us, a few buttons of peyote, and assorted booze. So we're headin up there and my friends car would start to get hot after a while, so we pulled over to let it cool, and we're like well shit what do we do? lets blazzee, so since we're already pretty far up the mountain we just take a little 5 minute hike up till we found this chill spot. We smoked about 4 bowls and headed back down to the car and took off. about 5 minutes up the road we're being pulled over by state police.
    first thing he says when he comes to the window is "dammmn smeels good in here, EH BOYS?!" all dickish and i immediately thought we were fucked. he says "don't make me do a bunch of work and piss me off, just pull out everything now." welll, thankfully my clever friend pulls out his little bag of dank, had about a bowl or two max and our friendspiece (who wasnt with us, but we got him a new piece) and we're like "thats all we got" and he pulls us all out and gave the driver a sobriety test, then just let us go. Never saw what he did with the pipe or the weed either :D

so we drove off with the majority of our chronic and our peyote. and he probably got a little stoned. win-win.

6. I got pulled over after smoking 4 bowls in a row with 3 friends, by 2 sheriff cars, with only enough time to light up a cigarette before they got to the window...

I don't think they cared about the weed though, said they were looking for some people who were shooting off guns and fireworks (not me).
    Asked if they could search the car and I weaseled my way out by saying "I'll roll down the back windows and you can take a look with your flashlight and see that we don't have any guns or fireworks in here." :poke:

2 years later I still can't believe that worked. :p