Getting people high unknowingly

Discussion in 'General' started by POWskier, Sep 19, 2013.

1. #1 POWskier, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    As the hookah was getting loaded at this party this kid and I wanted to load weed so he loaded some weed and I dumped a bunch of keif into the bowl accidentally loading more than I wanted but I didn't care. There were a bunch of girls with us trying to hit the hookah and I thought they knew that we loaded a bunch of thc into the bowl.
    After 20 minutes of smoking this girl says, "I feel really stoned for some reason I need to stop hitting that." I reply, "yeah thats because there was weed put in the bowl haha you didn't know?" "NO I DIDN'T KNOW! god damnit i'm really high now." haha then all the girls find out they are high and it turns out we got 7 or 8 people completely stoned and they didn't even realize they were smoking weed. I was so keyed by the time the found out.

Have you guys ever gotten people high unknowingly?

2. no

weed isn't x

Are you saying you give people x with out there knowledge?

wow no

5. #5 albuquerquegrowcfl, Sep 19, 2013
    I see, so the op edited, I guess, sorry. I was simply confused. Been dry till to night and got this...

DSC00458.JPG

sorry again.

Also not sure why it quoted you twice, weird.

6. Always wanted to do a D&D party with "mint"brownies and not tell anyone, just to see how the story plays out.

7. I wish i got high unknowingly

8. #8 SiriusWolff, Sep 19, 2013

Your avi looks exactly like my old cat. Makes me happy.

@OP That's fuckin hilarious. Good thing none of em freaked out.

9. How many blowjobs did you get out of this masterminded plan?

10. How could they not taste it?

11. Because kief mixed with shisha probably just gives a renegade shisha taste, especially if it's flavoured.

12. That happened to me when I was on probation...

Almost went to prison that week because of it...

13. It was flavored lemon strawberry so the weedy taste wasn't really there I could taste a slightly kushy keify hint to the smoke although it wasn't very noticeable

14. I did before but the type of high was like a sneak attack because it crept in me mysteriously. 

Heh. I don't know what shisha is. So, yeah. But I know what kief tastes like though. 

16. Shisha is flavored tobacco and you can get it in many different flavors and the taste can be strong enough to over power most of the marijuana taste and it also depends on how much weed is loaded into the bowl.

17. That could make for a hell of a session. Kinda makes me wish I was a sober dude who played with other sober guys, who got stoned just for d&d sessions.....shit would be crazy