Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting parents to drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yarsky Child, Jun 8, 2011.

1. #1 Yarsky Child, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2011
    Now i know there are a bunch of threads about passing a drug test but i need advice on getting my parrents to drug test me.

It all started back a month ago when my step mom said i would be getting random Drug tested when i got my license:eek:. so about a month ago i stopped smoking altogether.:devious:

but the dmv wont give me my license until august 8th and i cant wait the whole summer.:D

And with my parents after i get drug tested and pass, i dont get tested for another 4 months.:wave:

So grasscity i enlist you to help me get my parents to drug test me

Lets see what you got:hello::confused::confused:

2. I thought u got your license at 18 no matter what..

3. U want help with getting your parents to test you i...think that's what it sounds like. o_O?
    R you asking how to pass the tests?

4. When you walk in the house say, "Damn that was a nice joint. I'll be right back, I'm gonna pick up an 1/8."

5. :eek: You Evil Master Mind :eek:

6. Just act really stoned around them I guess? Rub your eyes before going into a room with them, squint around them a lot, take naps throughout the day. I don't know, lol. I've never had to act stoned before.