Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting paranoid when smoking/carrying anything other than a joint?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedBallsack, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Hey fellow stoners, I'm new to this forum. I have a quick inquiry. Well I still live at home with my parents who do not approve of the herb so my smoking has to be very stealthy. I usually end up doing it in my car on the way home from work/school or on the side of the house at night. Thing is I get really paranoid carrying paraphernalia. I used to carry my pipe and stash with me all the time in the car back when I was a noobie stoner but now even the thought terrifies me. (Have had 2 run ins with the cops in the past) I just don't wanna get caught by the cops or my parents. Are joints my answer? I just feel they waste so much bud and it only takes a few hits of some dank to get me stoned. I used to take a very small chillum with me that held only like 3-4 hits but it got me stoned very fast/stealthily, I just get paranoid knowing that I have any paraph. on me. Am I being a baby about this or is it smart? Cuz if something goes down and I have a joint or two on me I can just eat them and that's that.

Sorry for the essay, pretty high right now lol :smoke: Any advice would be great.

2. If you really want to my stealthy get a Magic flight box vaporizer.
    The only way you can really waste weed with a joint is if the joint is torched and you take long pause in between hits. It might help a little if you use joints.

3. Why not blunts?? They last long and get you high as fuck

4. Blunts are ok, every once in a while but I like the taste of my weed not flavored tobacco. And as for your paranoia, don't worry about it. If you worry about it when your high thats when you become paranoid. just stay chill put the pipe away when your done and call it good

5. Maybe just roll a really skinny joint, thats what I've been thinking of doing recently. That way you can eat it and you just have enough weed to get you high and won't waste as much.