Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting paid on Friday

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kief thief, Dec 3, 2007.

1. I wanna have a great weekend I have about 100 to spend. My hookups for 100 are.
    -half shrooms
    -1 and 1/4 pills of oxycotton (5 doses)
    -oz of mids
    -half of dank
    -several hits of acid
    -save for a bong

2. that simple huh. Ive wanted to try it for a while but I heard about a guy who did it a for then on he though he was a galss of orange juice and got scared when people reach towards him. I don't think this will happen but it freaked me out. ANd is hilarious

3. dude ive heard this same story hahaha

4. Oxy or acid would be the most fun :p

If it were me I'd buy the half though.

5. i think thats from a movie or something. its not true

6. It is actually on TV right now, it is on the History Channel show "Hippies."

7. You should get like a half of mids and shrooms or acid. I love to smoke before and durring when I am tripping.

8. half of dank
    Mary's the best rec. drug there is

9. sweet as hook ups for sure

i would go with save for a bong or 1/2 of dank

10. quarter of mids and quarter of shrooms haha

11. Get acid...that story about the orange juice is total bulllshit. It's entirely safe. Just don't be anywhere thats uncomfortable for you, and be in a safe environment. Don't take acid and walk around the streets, the public is bad. Have fun with whatever you get, man.

12. im gonna quote some influential shit right here.

A grape blunt + chill people + hot box = as good as it gets

13. Word. If i blunt man go for the mids.

Stick to weed.

14. Fuck that shit dude, just get a whole lotta marshmallows and fill your bathtub up. Invite some honeys over and just chill and eat that jawnt. That shit would be ill sucka.

15. I'm leaning towards an eight of dank and shrooms. The problem with this is I get less product overall. If I bought a half or an O of something else is could get a price break for the larger quantity.

16. get a half of danks, sell half of it and buy shrooms with the rest.

17. I refuse to sell weed. Weed should have as little to do with money as possible as it dirties up the experience. I would rather give weed away than sell it.

18. What am I gonna do with marshmellows? WTF i wish marshmellows got you lifted