Getting over a girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bearlane, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Hey grasscity, i justed wanted some advice On a little dilemma that im going through. I was best friends with a girl, which turned into me liking them but it never got put forward(i bitched out). Anyways, she likes one of my homies now and talks to me about it asking for advice. I spent a quarter of a year to get over it, not seeing her and such, but now i see her almost everyday, how do i get over it?

2. Fuck her friends, all of them if you can.

• Like Like x 19
  3. Talk to other women and ignore her. It will make her jealous and she'll want you.

4. The best way to get over some1 is to get under some1 else 😉

• Like Like x 9
  5. "Chase the paper let the hoes chase you"

• Like Like x 6
  6. A girl fucked with me in high school, one I really liked so i fucked her friends, her cousin and made out with her best friend.

• Like Like x 8
  7. I like you. You could be my weekend warrior companion.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

8. Ok, let's plunder some shit.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The best way to get over one is to get under another.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Getting on top of another chick has been my go to method over the years.

Have at it bro.

11. No, no, and no. FUCK that shit, lol hear me out...

The way I see it, if you weren't SERIOUSLY trying to legit spend the rest of your life with her, it really doesn't matter because yall were gonna break up anyways.. Seriously, think about it. It'll help you get over anybody.. If you don't literally need her to be in your life, forever, then just move the fuck on 😎

The scary thing about dating, is your either going to break up or get married.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 6
  12. #12 illabreezy, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    Under another to forget the one

@Annicus I wanna plunder!

• Like Like x 2
  13. #13 Goldmine, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    do not masturbate.   try to harness all your lust for her into something useful.  idk, anything.  

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just be honest with her. It is not fair for you to give her advice when you feel the way you do. You said she is your friend so be a true friend and be honest with her and see if her mind changes you never know she might have developed feelings for you also. The only way to find out is with communication. Just prepare yourself for the outcome.

*Follow your heart , load the bong , spread the joy because life is short . Don't judge just love*

15. dude
    Don't listen to her..
    Jack it 6 times a day if that's what helps you move on..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  16. im a dude, dude

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wtf is with the no jerking it movement? Imma take your man cards away.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Females come and go. For some reason she could like you one minute and hate you the next. As long as your progressing in life she'll come back. They always do.

19. There's no point in chasing somethine that has no lasting value.

Forget about her. All of the postive traits you found in her are easily found in another billion women on this planet.

Focus on yourself.

When she asks you advice about other guys or your friend, be honest and don't act like you owe her anything.

If you really don't care or don't feel like talking about it (because let's be honest, that is boring as fuck and doesn't do anything for you), just say "I don't know, I really don't care", or "What's in it for me, is my advice of value to you?". No need to be confrontational, just be honest and make it apparent that the conversation is of no value to you.

As far as getting over her - find something of greater value and interest in your life. If you are simply caught up in finding value in other people - especially women - then you will never find a way to truly make yourself happy and you will be dependent on someone else for your source of dopamine. Internalize.

• Like Like x 1