Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting out of a high??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippey420, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Tomorrow I mite smoke at 1245pm, how can I get out of a high when I start to get tired.

I need to do work on my hw after I smoke

2. If I was you I would do your HW first then relax and spark up after!

3. [quote name='"Kriz"']If I was you I would do your HW first then relax and spark up after![/quote]

But I have a shit ton to do so I was gonna stay up and do it.

Any other ideas ????

4. Hmm do it right now maybe? The sooner the better bro!

5. Homework > session

ALWAYS!

:smoking:

6. you have to up your metabolism. exercise, eat something filling, drink some decaf tea or just some water. you could always just let your high take its natural course which can result in you being tired midway to the end of your high, especially with indicas. or you could, y'know, smoke another time when you have less to do... just be responsible with your smoking and always put your responsibilities to both yourself and other people first!

7. a shower, sex/jerk off, working out/running, drinking coffee/water.

If it's really cold outside, and I go outside it usually seems to drain my high faster also.

8. #9 Zagubadu, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    Smoke weed then do your work. Its like drunken learning. Like I can't play beer pong sober. Want to know why? Even though its obvious for explanation reasons..... its because I am mostly drunk when I play. Okay now with weed. If you do a bunch of shit while high you will always be able too. Like driving high, doing homework, going to court...

In the end stop being a pussy and acting like weed is stopping you from doing things... People like you are why its still illegal...

Name-calling doesn't float here. RMJL

9. One of the easiest ways to lose your high drink an energy drink. The thc in your system will counteract causing you to lose your high because majority of the time your chilling while your high. If you get more energy you lose the high.

10. No...politicans are why it's still illegal bro. Chill bro, just because someone doesn't function well while smoking doesn't justify you being mean to him...

11. Yea it kind of does.. The amount of people in our world right now that think pot is some kind of class drug ( Crack, Meth, AngelDust ) Is just outrageous.. ( See how I didn't just start the whole regular is pot a drug argument I have seen it too much ).

When in actuality caffeine or nicotine impairs you more. Im just tired of it. Because unless your 12 pot isn't going to do to much to your matured brain.
    An immature one maybe.

12. #13 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jan 18, 2012
    That isn't the point. Marijuana can still be sedative and can disrupt you from functioning normally. Especially if one doesn't smoke a lot, or if someone just begins smoking and is overwhelmed by being high.

Hell, I smoke multiple times a day, and have been for about 2 years. But every now and then If I smoke too much or have a particularily indica strain, I will not wanna get outta bed.

You can't ignore the effects of marijuana just because you are emphasizing the point that marijuana doesn't have many negative side effects or dangerous side effects like narcotics, but it is still a drug and still has an effect. There is no reason to call the OP a pussy because he is worried about not being able to do school work after.

Weed is not illegal because people think its dangerous or because other people portray it as being dangerous, it's illegal because of propaganda. That propaganda has fooled millions of us into believing the bullshit, but every year we raise more awareness on how normal and benefetial marijuana actually is. It is just a slow process.

The people who do give it a bad rap and slow progress are people who smoke and let their responsibilites fall behind due to their priorities not being straight. Those are the same people that given alcohol or any other drug would spiral out of control and let that cosume their life also.

*edit*
    Also, in this community, we do not condone name calling for any reason, especially not poorly justified reasons like yours. Respect man, we all smoke the herb here, no reason to be so quick to judge and hurt others.

13. I have an easy way to feel much less high instantly: be accosted by the police! I've never felt so sober so quickly in my life.

14. Smoke yourself sober.

15. Hey. I got well over 90% on all of my exams and summative assessments during high school, while stoned... are people seriously going to argue that it's bad to work stoned?

16. I have to agree with everyone else, get your important shit out of the way before you smoke. Unless of course you've got some dank Sativa and you can manage to be productive whilst baked. Then do whatever the fuck you want.

17. Some people just can't concentrate on work when they're stoned. From the sound of it, op's one of them, as am I. Work before play man, just gonna have to get that homework done asap. Then you can smoke all you want.

18. #19 Zagubadu, Jan 18, 2012
    Sorry in the end if marijuana hinders you in a way like this you aren't responsible enough to enjoy her at all. Just because I have smoked with a lot of beginners and this is just too stupid too read. In the end its MEH I CANT SMOKE BECAUSE IF I TOKE I CANT DO ANY SCHOOL WOK!!!

And thats just sad and pathetic and I will continue to insult him in this manner.

Seriously take my shit seriously.... Just make yourself concentrate when high... Have deep conversations with friends about controversial things that will end up making you argue... And I promise you your brain will be trained and you won't be able to concentrate WITHOUT being high.

19. school first toke later