Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting other people high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by I lik3 w33d, Apr 26, 2011.

1. I realize this may be a remake thread, but im unable to find it in search function so ill post this here. I have been smoking wax for quite some time now and it never fails to amaze me how high people can get from it, it seems those days for me are long gone. Recently I brought over some wax and a skillet to my brothers to show him what was up, he told me he had taken hash tokes before off butter knives and whatnot and that he was fully ''prepared'' to take his first skillet. Boy was he wrong :p. About 2 minutes after the first skillet he was melted into the couch, coughing still, and eyes glazed over. He was so high he had to cancel his plans for the day, and ive smoked plenty of weed with my brother where i know this isn't a normal thing for him and he just got really high, were as i was maintaining such a minimum high that entire time. Pretty much the point of the thread and the topic is getting your friends high, be it a new smoking device, or you just having far superior glass/product.

2. always a win.

3. first time i got high was hash, i have been looking for that high ever since..

i love getting people high for their first times, probably my favorite hobby. i have to be close to the 12 person mark.

4. haha makes me remember last summer I brought a bong and smoked one of my friends with it and boy he wasnt expecting it he stayed the whole night on a chair oustide near a campfire not saying a word..

I'm pretty sure he had the trip of his life lol :D

5. I lit up a doob at a bonfire a couple weeks ago and my buddy had never tried it (ppl always offer to smoke with him for free but he always said no) and he hit it a couple times so then i rolled another and me and him hotboxed his truck :) hahah i loved it

6. #6 TexRx, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    Never! I get myself high on vaped cannabis and I treat my 'guy' sometimes

That's it. Period

I can't afford to give dat super dank away!!!

I'm not going to just hand you a few dollars of my weed............ever

:)

7. Why not?!?! If you give the gift, it will return to you. I love smoking other people out, even complete strangers! Think about how your day would be if someone completely random and friendly smoked you out while you were walking down the street. Sharing is the only thing keeping the earth spinning, and soon enough it'll burn down. So we might as well share what's good with some of the good people of the world!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

8. ^^^^That's cool if it's good mids [never schwagg]

Not my dank, don't ask don't tell
    Call it tha Chronic, if ya will
    At $60 and 1/8th, you gotta be close to me

9. Im accually about to work on getting my 13&14 newbie stoned for the first time this friday. Its a hobby of mine 8)

10. Wow. Now, that's an expensive hobby

11. I love to smoke people out. It's my generous nature. What comes around, goes around. I've been very fortunate in this life, and if I can help out a friend, I'm happy to do it. :smoke:

12. Where are all the people like you guys. My bf and I smoke all of our friends up constantly, but anytime they get money they dissapear for days never reciprocating. So we decided were quitting buying bud until we move in a month or so. It just bugs me because we are in no way shape or form well off when it comes to money and they never even say thanks.

13. hell me and 2 of my tokin buddies toke each other out all the time. if one of us doesnt have bud (god forbid, but it does happen on occasion) then one of the other 2 will toke him/her out.

as for the OP, i know what you mean. last weekend i made a little Qwiso, my cousin and her girl came over and we started cheefin our regular stashes, mids i believe it was. i broke out this hash ball and we start takin hoots from my roor.de, i think it was 3-1 as far as who smoked more (had been smoking on that ball most of the week) they seemed way more intoxicated then i was. hell after they left i smoked 2 more j-s before bed, which was like 4am.