Getting or almost getting caught in school stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bluntwrap420, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Me and 3 homies were chillin at these apartments across the street from school smokin some light green ass bomb, we killed the blunt, the session ended we walked on to campus 2 homies made a quick right, my class was PE so i had to walk a while, same with my homie, so they told us to go into the cafeteria to get a tardy slip, we obliged and were in there filling it out, one of the security guards called a VP over to where he was at cuz my friend smelled like weed so as he gets up and walks over he looks at me cuz we came in together and notices im high too so we get sent up to the campus police office, they search us, they find 2 grams on him, they find gang related shit in my back pack, they ask if it was just the homies sack we said we split it half n half a few minutes pass the VP's leave, so we're jus talkin to the officer now and he takes the sack, smells it and said 'Damn this is some good shit' so then from there its all jokes until the VP's come back with our parents. We got suspended for 5 days each, everyday for those 5 days we kicked it at his house and got blowed :smoking:

funny shit tho is the officer asked how much of the sack we smoked, at first we said a blunt he was like just a blunt or a joint so then we said joint then he said joint or half joint so we said half joint lol. We always ran into him when we were high or drunk but he didnt say anything.

2. in year 11 i did dance (to see all the sexy bitches), and instead of dancing on stage i'd just literally walk off the stage and stand to the side and have pipes. everyone always knew but never said anything. but i was fuckin round and burnt a chicks school bag and she tried to put it out with her hand and got burnt. principal took me up to the office to search me, but on the way down i just chucked it all on the ground (pipe, weed) and came back after gettin searched (half an hour later) and put it back in my bag.

3. I remember once in grade 9 at my public high school a bunch of people (12) were burning in the forest situated beside my school. So I went in with my friend A and B. So were down there doing our thing when like 4 more people come down to burn. That makes 7. Then 5 more kids came to blaze too. So I remember A, B and I smoked a joint and hit poppers out of a trumpet mouthpeice. B leaves and A and me stay. A and I then leave to get food because lunch is almost over. I go to class and about 10 minutes into the class the big VP come in and said can I have (my name). So I shit my pants and tried to pass the nick I was holding to my friend. He saw this and took it away. But long story made a little shorter I was suspended for 3 days along with 9 other people.

Turns out the firs one at the office told the vp 9 names.

They gave him the "we caught you on camera" bullshit

4. so im chillin in class with about a half O in my bag which every1 sitting with 2-3 feet of me can smell. all of a sudden my teacher makes a weed reference. andi start laughing. so she walks over to me and is like its pretty obvious that you smoke weed John (we'll say thats my name). the entire class is now looking at me. so the teacher starts walking toward me, she then suddenly picks up my bag and is like "for all i know you could have a bunch of marijuana in this bag and i have the right to call a dean and have him/her search ur belongings." this entire time im staring at her nostrils/eyes to see if she caught the scent. lucky for me she didnt and she was standing right next to my bad. i nearly passed out, i was so worrried i was going to get caught. she then starts laughing and says don't worry John i won't do anything of the sort just don't come stoned to my class and we won't have a problem.

"Ok. Ms (her Name) i'll save the pot smoking for 3rd period." got a laugh from the class and lightened the mood a bit.

5. holy fuck:eek: thats like some shit in a movie

6. alright first post lol.. kinda long sorry.

last school year me and a couple friends went to go blaze in the bathroom near one of my classes, we blazed out of an apple and i had some bud on me. well anyways after we blaze i walk back to my class (we all had different classes) and as i walk in my teacher starts glaring at me so im thinking i might be fucked

couple minutes pass and after she finishes her lecture she tells me to come outside the class to talk, but i still had the apple since i was going to blaze again with someone from my own class so i told a friend who sat next to me to hold on to it and trash it. so i walk outside and she asks if i smoked weed. she said she smelled it but i kept saying i didnt. then she finally says were going to the deans office so you could get searched and tested, i was like oh fuck... then i was like fine i did smoke cause, our school has a rep for being very liberal so i thought maybe she would let me off the hook. and then she said ok were going to the deans office.

as were walking there (shes walking a couple feet ahead of me) i say to myself, of fuck i cant do this shit. so while she was walking i just turned back went to class got my backpack and ran out of the hall. first thing i did was throw the bud and the lighter away and after i booked it to a photoshop class i took last year. the teachers hella chill but he kinda knew something was up so he told me if i dont belong here to get out but i just said i was doing a project. so i stay theyre until the period ends and its lunch.

lunch nothing really happens but people from my class ask me what the fuck happened and that the teacher came back and called the security and dean and shit. so now i know im pretty much fucked. well fifth period comes and i just say fuck it imma go to class, and of course security comes in and takes me to the dean. so im thinking to myself at least i dont have shit on me. so i go to the dean and he makes me write down what happened, i said that i was in the bathroom and got a contact high and it was my first time and started freaking out lol. he tells me you cant get high from 2nd hand and im just like well i got high so im pretty sure you can.

then he searches my shit and finds a fucking lighter i had from a while back in my backpack that i forgot about, anyways long story short he gives me a one day suspension for having the lighter and being under the influence. well now im tripping out cause my parents are hardcore christians so i guess you know how thats going to turn out. plus this was the 2nd time i got fucked in school (got a smoking cig/truancy ticket before) *back when i got the smoking/truancy ticket i was 17 and was last year, when this happened i was 18 and a senior* (for all you anal people)

so i go home and when they called my parents they didnt pick up so my parents didnt know yet. well i tell my dad that i got suspended since they found a lighter on me that was theyre from a long ass time ago that i forgot about. well anyways i get bitched but the thing is that after you get suspended they always have a dean/parent conference the day after. so im like oh fuck hes going to find out im lying. so while hes bitching at me i say alright i fucked up can i get transferred to my homeschool so i could start all over again. well anyways he says yah and the day i go back to school i just transferred out.

the thing is tho before you transfer out you have to get all this shit signed like by the counselor, librarian, dean, and a bunch of other people. so when i read i have to get it signed by the dean im like shit, my dad was with me at school to that day. well i get everything signed except the dean and luckily they dont say anything (i guess they didnt notice) so i get transferred out and go to my homeschool, which sucks, cause all my close friends were at my old school and i have to pretty much start over. welly my homeschool wasnt that bad so i guess everything turned out alright :wave:

sorry for the long ass post lol.. and by homeschool i mean the school that is the school for the area i live in.

7. Every day on the way to school me and buddy would burn a blunt. By the time we made it to school it was gone, we were high, visine, cologne, etc, so we never had any problems. Except for the smoke rolling out the goddamn doors when we got out. :rolleyes:

One day, we were running a bit late. I didn't have time to roll it, so while he was driving like a madman to get to school on time (we valued getting to school on time), I'm trying to roll a blunt and smoke the thing before we get there. We get about a mile away from the school and we realize we have 20 minutes to spare. WTF?

We're trying to think of a concealed place to smoke this monster, when I get the genius idea of going to the church. It's a ways off the main road with plenty of trees blocking the view.

We fire it up and pass it back and forth a few times. I'm off in lala land when I hear my buddy say, "Dude..." in a real cautious, nervous tone. I look up and theres a car coming up the road.

The driver is staring a hole through us, circles us, and takes off. The whole time, I have a blunt hanging out of my mouth. I had know idea who it was, so I sort of just shrugged it off.

Then when school starts, I walk my happy, stoned ass into 1st period and sit down and do the usual: Lay my head down and be high.

Then the teacher comes in, starts doing her usual bullshit "send e-mails to the world" routine. Then I hear my name. I look up and she's standing at the front of the room.

"Jack, what were you and John doing at the church this morning?"
    "Uh..."
    "You need to go up to the principals office."

FUCK! I go up, John is already there waiting. We get searched, the car gets searched, threatened with a piss test, blah, blah, blah.

High school was fun.

8. In my high school there was a woodshop that had a class room connected to the woodshop, and then you could go up these stairs to this little area over looking the shop, where you got wood for projects, and me and a friend were toking up their we had no clue the smell would spread increadably quick, and the teacher smelled it and was wondering around looking odd, went up top and saw us- so I quickly ate the roach, then the teacher asked what we were doing and I told the teacher I was trying to break boards (by punching threw them) so my friend holds up this heavy ass board, oak or something and I punched it hard thinking it was pine, broke a few knuckles and my wrist... The teacher just laughed and said are you on drugs? In a joking way, but I was so freaked out.

9. ok so this was when i was 17 and in 11th grade. i had brought a bowl of some extremely dank stuff to school, and was gonna smoke it at the 20 minute break between 2nd and 3rd period. so i borrow my friends piece, and go with my other friend to the handball courts to smoke. so as were going, we hear somebody in the bungalo next to the courts, but figure its a student.

so anyways, my friend hits it, and im looking out, when i see a fucking baseball coach on his phone :eek: so we look at each other and are like wtf do we do. so being a dumb ass, im just like shit i think were fucked...watever i still want to hit it. so i take another hit, and so does my friend, and sure enough, the guy comes over and takes us to his office. in my pocket i have a piece and a lighter. i ditch the burnt nug ninja style as we are going to the office.

so we get to the office, and there are like 5 sports coaches up there. they are typical alpha male douches, and start making fun of us, saying we have the munchies and kottonmouth, and making fun of my grateful dead shirt. so anyways, we deny smoking, and say that i was just showing my friend my new piece. of course, they do a huge search of where we were, and come up with the little, burnt nug. we say it wasnt ours. so then this huge, black, football coach comes up and gets in my face and is like "dont you lie to me boy! ill call the po-lice on yo ass and they gonna cuff you!". so at that point im faded as hell and this guy looks like hes gonna murder me so im just like "ya watever its ours". so long story short, we go to the main office and get lectured and shit, our dickhead dean says we have a serious problem, bla bla bla. me and my friend just sat in the office and laughed. so in the end, we both get 1 days suspension, and i ended up with a court date for tobacco paraphenelia possession. the dickhead school cop claimed he was giving me a break by only charging me with that, but considering the nug was basically ash i doubt he could have charged me with that. pretty ridic situation, but watever it happens.

10. Well I remember the first time I smoked weed last year and I was so scared of getting caught.

So basically theres this graveyard near my school where all the kids to smoke and my best mate and I went up there she was busy rolling up a joint when we were behind the church and suddenly we hear heavy footsteps on the gravel pathway which leads behind the church so im like really freaking out and we press our bodies right up to the side of the church and he walks up to the right of where we were and then hes standing inline with us and looks to the right and carries on walking up the path (he didn't see us) then he carries on going down the path and we run for it

we didn't get caught but it scared the shit outta me, cause he was like deputy head and used to be a bouncer

11. ima bump this

12. When I was a sophmore in highschool I got caught dealing.........

13. I have to do summer school to make up a few classes. So my plan was to blaze every morning, because it's too risky at lunch.

Me and my friend meet up in the AM and spark up a bowl in this legit as spot by a church, its like a bomb shelter entrance. So mission accomplished, we got high and went to school.

After the bell rang I still wasnt in class, I had no idea where to go, but didnt sweat it because it was my first day. I go up to the security with eyes redder than the devils dick and say Im lost. In retrospect, probably wasnt too good of an idea. But she pointed me in the direction I needed to go and It was all good.

I got to the class I was suppose to be in and noticed the teacher was wearing mandals, so I had a huuge grin on my face when I went up to talk to him. "Uhhhh..this is english, right?" All was going according to plan, then he started the name game.

[Its that dumb shit where you have to say everyone before you's name]

I was like, oh FUCK! Not only was I too stoned to remember these tools names, they're fucking samoan with wierd ass names! So when he called on me, I was like "Pass" And continued to sit stoned off my ass and doodle some neat drawings. :smoke:

14. I got busted in High School.
    In between classes I ran into my buddy and we felt like skipping and blazing because that class sucked.
    We went out to this field of trees/grass that's across the street from the stadium of our high school. (To set things up, my high school was next to a jr high which was seperated by the stadium.)

We smoked then just chilled in the field bs'ing til' class was over. Then all the sudden my friend looks over my shoulder and says "OH SHIT" and just starts running. I turn my head and see one of our security guards running straight at us through the field. Btw, this security guard is a short black dude who is pretty ripped and was a good wrestler when he was in high school... this guy can run! I took off running only to be surrounded by an SUV plowing through the field and more security guards. There was like 6 security guards then and I'm thinking like... wtf? We only have 3 at our high school.

Turns out the jr high was on the lookout for a group of 5 or so kids and since the high school and jr high are so close together, the security guards all work together in these kind of situations. They searched our bags and found bud on me and the pipe on my friend. We got suspended for a few days, parents had to pick us up. Grounded for a couple weeks. Nothing else happened. Cops didn't get involved or anything like that.

I really wished my friend didn't start running when he saw the security guard, because I don't think they would've checked us if we didn't run. We could've just said we were skipping class and they wouldn't have any reason to search us. And the security guard did say "so that's why you guys were running" when he found the dope and pipe.

Damn those jr high kids.

15. Haha i smoked a joint on the bus on the way home from school the last day . My bus driver was cool about it