Getting or almost getting caught in school stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bluntwrap420, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Long read sorry.

When i was a freshman in high school, I use to come to school blazed every single day for like 2 months straight but i was a dumbass and wasnt subtle about that shit, everyone knew, but thats not how i got caught

Anyway, Here i was sitting in my last period just chillin out and keep it in mind that i had an empty bag that had some kief stuck to it in my back pocket and like a dub in my backpack. so yea my fatass vice-princepal walks in and idk if you guys get this but when ever i know im in deep shit i get this bad burning feeling in the back of my throat, and it was the worst that day.

So, he takes me into his office (im still pretty high) and hes like

P: We know that you've been dealing to other students
    (my first time hearing that I was dealing)
    M: uhhh, no where did you hear that from?
    p: I have signed statements from at least 10 students
    ( I actually wasnt dealing so i assumed he was just trying to coerce me into saying something)
    M: sir i wasnt dealing so Id appreciate it if i could go back to class

But, obviously he wouldnt let me do that, so he asked me if i had anything and i took out the bag with keif in it and i took a lighter and cigerettes out of my backpack and i told him it was all i had he finished searching my pockets, but then the luckiest thing ever came...He did not check my backpack

So, this counsalar(sp?) comes in and says im going to his office and to put all my stuff back in my pockets i was like....k? so i grab all my shit including my cigs and lighter and put it in my pocket and the VP comes back in and tells me im not going anywhere cause my parents are coming

When my mom got there she didnt care so much...lol she actually told me to give her my smokes and lighter so they wouldnt take them again, since they were dumb enough to give them back

Anyway i get into the actual principals office and i see like 5 confessions of me dealing or giving shit away from kids i didnt even know... i just assumed that people were like "OH, this guys smokes alot lets blame everything on him"

The principal tried to call the cops but, since they had only the written statements as proof for the dealing they cops wouldnt come i guess it was a waste of time

The Conclusion, I ended up getting 1 week suspension and 1 week that my parents had to come to school with me (I ended up only doing one day of that), and i had to do consuling(sp againlol) because i guess the thought i was suicidal, And then after i got off suspension i decided it would be a good idea to skip class and i got caught by the VP and suspended again pending expulsion but the actual principal was like "Are you fucking stupid...you cant expel him for something like that"

i ended up finding who originally ratted on me, it was some bitch i had never met before, apperently she smoked once at school and she started freaking out and told everyone she had to go to the hospital and the school said if she gave someone "bigger" up they would let her go.

Ahh it wasnt a big deal though, i went home and smoked a few bowls in my shower and laughed at the whole thing

PS: funny tid-bit about that lighter i had it in my packet for both suspensions (my school is 0-tolerence on bringing lighters) and both times i kept it, i ended up using that lighter for 9 months before it finally died...it was lucky lol

2. Me and my brother smoked a sour d blunt on the way to school back when I was like a freshmen or sophomore. I had gym and was walking to the locker room. I stopped to talk to some friends and the wrestling coach walks by stops, stares at me and shakes is head. It might not seem that bad but they can suspend you for just smelling like weed at my old school. And they probably would of searched my bros car.

Other then that i never really brought shit into school so I didnt have problems.

3. the cops over here are assholess arent they

4. oh yeah, and when your gettin caught in school, it helps to be a girl (;

5. just read this whole thread - good stories. been high in school before but I never bring any paraphenelia with me or bud, keep it safe is always the best way to avoid getting caught. just gotta wakenbake or keep everything in your car and drive somewhere for lunch.

6. man i used to always blaze at school. Stopped for a while though because someone snitched on a dealer and everyweek they would have "terrorist situation practices"(i was on a military base school) and theyd end up just walkin the dog around everywhere, call you out of class and search you. Most of my teachers were stoners too and wouldnt care, walk into study hall and my art teacher would be like you smell like smoke and hed just start laughing..then again hes the same guy that said happy holidays on420..

7. Ah, high scool, im more ways than one. I used to smoke bowls in the bathroom, on the track, 3rd floor hallway, and joints in the parking lot before class. I often would leave after first period to go on an l-ride and come back in time for 3rd period. Never got caught though. Well once when I left in the middle of english class, but I got out of it.

My friend got caught big time though, in the bathroom. Found his one-hitter, and he banged like weed, didn't have any bud on him though. Got straight expelled, first offense too.

Hooray zero tolerance policy :rolleyes:

8. haha great stories,:yay: keep em comin:hello:

9. I used to smoke pot on the bus all the time. I never got caught haha.

10. I was doing some catering course when i was a kid, 16 or 17 years of age
    Me and two friends decided to go out into the country as it was raining
    and october, which is a good time for magic mushrooms to come out.

All i can say is it was a bumpy ride and as it was a once off experience,
    we wern't too worried of what might happen, being twisted.

But i was pulled in the first class by the tutor and asked if we were on acid
    I guess it was pritty obvious, but she was a sweet ladie and laughed it off

We didn't make it to the next class :rolleyes:

11. well one time, this guy bought a gram or 2 of some dank ass sweet island skunk from me. i brought it to school and gave it to him b4 1st period. during 2nd period, there was a lockdown and they had drug dogs all over the school. it turned a 1 hour class into like 2 and a half hours. somehow, he didnt get busted, but a few other kids did. lucked out :D

12. I waked and baked b4 Art history at 9:30

Sat in the front row center and made normal eye contact with my teacher

I got one funny look :p I think she knew I was stoned but hey its college proffessors dont give a shit

13. wow i never thought the thread would go this far...well its snowballin! ,cmon,all the way to stickyland!!!

14. The first time I almost got caught was this one time I left with these two chicks to go chief. Remember there's only about 100 kids at this alternative school and it turns out this fat bitch who hated one of the chick's I was with overheard about the plan to go get fried.

So we sneak out of school and smoke out of a can in some woods (yucko) but I was feelin nice and buzzed. So we get back and what do you know they're calling our names over the intercom.

So I walk up to the assistant principal who said "Travis we got a report that you left school with caitlin and cameo to go smoke some marijuana". I'm like I have no clue what you're talking about. And some other lady came up and was like "so you all went to denny's huh?" and I'm like no we just went for a small drive and smoked a cig. Then they let me go. Turns out the chick's I was with said that we went to denny's. My story didnt match and they still didnt do shit. Got lucky that time.

15. one time i was high as fuck on norco(hydrocodone) and they brought me into the questioning cubicles and my schools police started questioning me...i passed the sobriety test and when i was walking to the cubicle i threw my pills and somehow didnt get caught(councelors were standing right by me lol) and we use to smoke on campus in highschool, stupid but we are sly

edit: they found the pills but couldnt link them to me because they were on the floor...they said they knew they were mine tho muahahahah

16. dont you just miss highschool

i know i have ):

17. #97 HuNGryStOneR, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
    back when i first started smoking i would go to one of many back door to my school and smoke quick bowl one day out of nowhere i hear "I smell reefer":eek: i dumped my bowl and just ran.

18. you would have been safe unless he had smelled reefer

19. oh.. fixed