Getting or almost getting caught in school stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bluntwrap420, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Well I remember that when I was younger I would've never smoked at school... too afraid of getting caught.

Although I did find my first dealer at school and decided to get some off him in school time. So I got some and had put it in my bag until I heard that the teachers were interviewing certain people about some stolen stuff and searching their bags. I was worried because some of my friends had been interviewed so I hid the weed under the black lining of a bin. Almost minutes later they took me into be interviewed and searched my bag!

So fucking close I was shaking :eek:

2. When i used to go to school we used to go into the woods and blaze up a huge joint at lunch [i say we it was just me and a freind], after we used to smoke cigs and stink our clothes out on purpose so the teachers thought we had just been smoking cigs not weed :D

3. I had a little over an oz on me at school, first 3 classes fine.. 4th class like 6 people said something about the smell.. I was afraid the teacher would smell it and know what it was, so I left in the middle.

4. WOW thats would scare the shit out of me. I remember this one day i walk into first peroid and i smelt really bad like weed and after like 5 minuetes this one girl like 2 seats over was like whats that smell it smells really good and like 3 of my friends look at me and laugh while im in my seat cracking up.

5. i got caught a few months ago, my friend persona a, passed gum to me and person b who all cut fourth and smoked a blunt, i got called down first and had weed on me and go searched so they found that, my bow, my lighters and cigs, took everything, including my water bottle, i was like what the fuck and then didnt say a word, person a did the same thing as me but bitched he bitched to them more, and then a nurse looked at him and said he was high, he said prove it and then they shut up, but then person b got called down and spilled his guts, so person a got suspended with me as well as person b, 5 days oss, i had a hearing and now im in counseling,
    today at school me and person a(same person a) smoked a cig and a bowl of some piff in the bathroom of the auitorium while there was an assembly in the auditorium(the bathrooms are located right outside where the presentation was, cops were there and our administrators, we didnt know about the assembly until after, it was pretty sick how we ninja'd it without getting caught, if out principal walked in we would have been so screwed, thats who caught us last time, we should stop being reckless but they make great stories

• Like Like x 1
  6. Which time???
    The first time i was making a play during school, and someone snitched, second time i got caught for buying coke, i was trying to get some bud though, third(most recent) i had a quarter on me and someone wanted to fight, i fought, and completely forgot i had bud.

Those were only the times i got expelled. the others i just got suspended for a little

7. some kids snitched on me and the principals took me down searched me and then searched the locker that was registered to me. It was completely empty. I had about a q, a pipe, a bubbler and some papers in my real locker. The worst part was the kids ratted my buddy and they searched his locker; no bud, but 2 bongs. but hes a good guy and didnt snitch even tho his locker was right beside my locker. I got off with nothin even tho cops came and kept trying to tell me to admit it. He got suspended for 5 days.

I got caught in uni too. me and my roommate had just picked up our chinese food from the delivery guy, then we went to hit the bong behind our rez building. campus police came and booked us. long story short, my roommate ratted me out for dealin even tho i had .6 on me got off with a 75 dollar ticket. I had to go to court but got lucky and only got 75 dollar ticket and 2 semesters probation

8. Heres what I would do..

When I go in to school blazed, I usually smoke a bowl in my basement before I go to school and then pop some eye drops. No prob.

Other times, when I got dropped off I would walk over to a nearby chill spot frequented by me and many of my pot smoking cohorts of my humble town. Have a bowl or three. Pop some eye drops and hit up the ameristop get some goodies, pop candy and shit then go in for a day of school.

I had it all planned out though and never got caught.

I hated it when people would be like

"Wow your high as hell"
    "Are you high"

One of my favorites was "They came to school high as hell today" When someone was talking about a friend and I on 420.:smoking:

I came in high as hell on 420 and basically everyone knew I was blazed and started talking about 420 and when someone asked me I said "Its Hitlers birthday" and mentioned nothing of the weed ;)
    Things like that but nobody ever told on me. Usually the only people who knew were friends that I smoke with and know I blaze up before school.

But its really fun i'll tell ya what. Don't fail all your classes though!

9. ahhh! my first time i almost got caught was scary cause it was a cop at my old high school. me and my friend just bought it and it is in a teachers expo marker (bought it like that). anyway my friend and i went in the bathroom and he could not open the back, so he HANDS IT OVER THE STALL when i was pissin and the cop just had to be there at that time. thank god he thought we were tagging and he asked us if we were tagging and we said no. he said if there are any tagging in either of our stalls we would get expelled. so he looked in my stall, nothing, he looked in my friends stall and sure enough there was BLACK on the wall. well our marker was not black it was green, and it was erasable. so the cop said it still looked pretty suspicious handing something over the stall, so he took us outside and asked us if we had anything on us that was illegal, and we said no so the cop said that it wouldnt matter if we got searched. we still said no and he took us about 3/4 the way to the office and said that he was gonna let us go and that he wasnt like that and waste our time.

wow, im shaking still over that and that was a long ass time ago!! haha

10. me n my homies used to smoke EVERYDAY b4 skool

we were baked all day

but one day
    i got caught wit a dub

mad as hell i was.
    but we used 2 smoke by our lake or just skip school n smoke.n come bacc later bakedddddd

11. why the fuck would you keep paraphernalia in your locker? papers or a lighter is understandable, but bubblers and bongs?

getting caught by your parents is much better than getting caught by your school unless your parents would call the cops on you.

12. A couple of years ago. I had about a good 3 grams on me and I kept it in this vile. I kept quiet and everything seemed fine and was excited cause me and some friends were gonna have a nice session after school. During second period I grabbed my vile from my backpack and put it in my pocket. And litterly seconds after my quick transfer. Cops raid my classroom yelling "put your hands on the desk" Then the principle walks in and im fucking shitting a nut. They say their having a random search. And the cops warn "If you have anything illegal they will find it and that if you want to take it to the principle before the cops know then do so before they search the bags. They brought in a K-9 As well. I knew I was boned up my ass so I did what i could and said I had something to show the Principal. And at this time I had seconds to think of something. So I pulled out a couple of streaks. (A graffiti supply. Cause Graffiti has and always will be a big part of my life) Anyways the principles takes the streaks and pulls me to the side. I ninja my backpack back on my back and talk to him and bull shit him that I use them for art class. He ask if he can look through my back-pack and since my weed was in my pocket. I said sure cause I didn't want to get on his bad side and cause attention to the cops. So he searched and found my Black book that i barely bought. He looks in it but there was nothing in there. As we were talking the cops pulled kids randomly and patted them down. So i took my time with the principal. And soon after the cops were done and I only lost two streaks. I call it the luckiest day of my life.
    :D

13. First time I had ever gotten high in school I almost got caught, It was my first time this year in school, and well we smoked some kush(not sure what kind but it went for 15$/g) and the shit was strong, it was also only my second time high and my first time in school. I was fucking bugging out kept checking the time, people were walking in slow motion in my eyes at least, i felt sick and my friend made it worse by telling me there was crack in it. I was in class when the principal walked in i was fucking shaking and shit because i was scared to get caught i was lucky he hadnt passed by me because i smelled even though i put cologne on. The bell rang and i went to my locker walked a bit drank some water and i puked in the halls, i quickly ran out the building and went home. Almost caught i guess, there has been other times where my teacher would constantly ask me to answer questions out in front of the whole class while i was baked, he had never asked me so many questions but on that one day i decided to go high to his class(which was my first time high in his class) all he did was ask me questions, and he mentioned something about shakespeare using marijuana, which obviously got me scared.

Sorry for the long and dumb story's

14. To be honest, I used to smoke at lunch time in high-school all the time, but I never came close to being caught. I only smoked in the morning before school like one time, because I always slept mad late and was too tired at that time to do anything.

I do say though, it was probably not the smartest thing to do. Would I go back and do it again? Heck yea. But do I think that wasn't the smartest thing, for sure. It wasn't ever that big of a deal though, you know all the classes and teachers you have. It wasn't like people were all strict in there looking for something wrong. It was easy to do at lunch, we'd go to my friends who lived nearby and smoke in his backyard while teachers walk by on lunch. Then I'd go back to my child development class, lol. We would blaze all the time and I'm sure most of my teachers knew a few of the times.

We used to just have to run from the hall monitor/old ladies who want to see your school id's. They'd say "hey let me see your ID" and we'd just book. Thats about it, but plenty of other people weren't as lucky and get drug tested for looking stoned. You know how your high-school is though and how your teachers are, it was alright for me.

15. It's kind of wierd to hear all these stories about drug tests in school, dogs smelling for any kind of drugs, school id needed to be shown to just walk the halls, security guards. I Canada if you wanna walk the halls you do it, there's no drugs tests(so far that I have heard of), You smoke right out side the school at a place where I call the smoker's area, They never do random searches in your lockers or on you, THEY don't pad you down and on 420 there was 50 people outside school(Not exadurating) smoking no cops/teachers bothered them. Canada FTW.

16. In my school, everyone blazes. Anytime, any period. Everyday we used to go into the boys locker room and smoke a blunt in the bathroom in there. It was incredibly easy. One day, I was with 3 other guys smoking a blunt, then the security guard runs in on us. He says "Ooooh" and grabs the blunt from my dude. He pointed at me and my other friend and told us to leave and he just talked to the other 2 guys and let them go shortly after.

I look at other schools and realize how much I loved my school, we used to just chill in the bathrooms just smoking a cigarette. The secuirty doesn't give a shit, they walk in "Alright guys, just keep it down" like 8 guys in there.

Good times. being in class high as fuck.

17. funny story from when i was in 10th grade. i got off the buss at my HS and met up with my boy to go blaze in the park next to the school. so we go and smoke a coulple bubs n wlk back evrythings fine. well the principal sees us and me being sooo high i start talking to him out of no where, and hes just like" leaving school grounds is an automatic suspension" and i was "o really, that sucks" and walked away and went on with my day. kinda had to be there and see my principal one of the biggest pussies i've ever seen

18. my school has dogs that smell all the cars for drugs about once or twice a month and one day i had a track meet so i left my car at the school all day while i was at my track meet. i realized once i had gotten to the track meet i had left my pole vault pole at my house (the reason i left it is bc i was pretty high). anyway i call my mom and ask her if she can bring it. she said she could but she would have to get my truck from the school bc my pole didn't fit in her tiny car. anyway my mom takes my car that had about a QP in it and brings me my pole and takes my car back home. that same day drug dogs came to the school after my car was already gone and busted 5 people. Thank god my mom doesn't know what dank smells like :D

19. When I was a junior in high school, I was leaving school with my friends,and two of them had just picked up an eighth, and we were pulling out of the parking lot and we got pulled over by the school cop cause my friends inspection sticker was out. The cop said he smelled marijuana in the car and called another unit on us. So while the unit is on the way, 3 of us sit on the curb and the driver is getting searched by the cop. The two guys sitting with me both had an eighth, and one put it in his shoes, and i told the other guy to give me his eighth cause he had sandals on, and i put the eighth in my shoe as well. We all ended up getting patted down and eventually the driver just got a ticket for the sticker and we were let go. The cops were pretty pissed the whole time, they kept on yelling at us that they knew we had weed.

We went to my house, smoked, and laughed our asses off about it :)

20. hypothetically speaking :0 well when i was in high school, freshman year i got some straight fire from a buddy of mine and one of the administrators saw us, he walks towards me and i stick the bud in my shoe and run towards the gym. i go straight to the gym bathroom and stick the weed on top of a cieling tile. luckily my buddy sold me his last bit. so anyway i sit down and this cop comes in puts me in handcuffs and takes me to his office to ask me shit and search me. the next day i went back to the tile got my dank and it was all gravy:hello: