Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Off Probation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kaminokid12, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Hey everyone. This is my first post and I need some advise. I've been on probation for two years now and haven't smoked the entire time. I'm set to be finished on June 6th (two days). My case manager said at my last meeting that I just need to call in and I would be done. I just did a UA today and don't know if they will throw another one at me in the next two days. What I'm asking is if anyone knows that even if I do have another one would it be safe/wise to smoke on the 6th or would I have to wait longer to be totally and officially off. I'm not going to go fuck this up when I am so close.

2. Don't you have a court date set after your final probation day? That's how it is here. In that case, play it safe and don't smoke until after you go to court.

3. I don't think I have a court date. I'm in Colorado and I don't remember my case manger saying that I would have one. I was just told that I would have to call in at 4pm and that would be it.

4. Ah well that's super different from my process...idk what to tell you to be honest :confused_2:

I have a final probation meeting then a court date about a week after, and I've heard of some people getting screwed over by smoking after probo is done only to be tested the day of court (which doesn't seem right to me...). But this doesn't sound like your situation at all. When you call in in 2 days, just be like "is there anything else I need to complete, or am I 100% done?" and they'll have your answer.