Getting off probation!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IzzyL420, Dec 14, 2012.

1. It's been 11 cruel, agonizing and depressing months, and oh boy I get off in a couple of weeks! It was always hard since all my friends are pot smokers and they would always invite me. There we a couple times where I was with them while they were smoking, I never smoked but damn the smell was so amazing, and tempting! I haven't been drug tested at all since I started, but neither have I smoked. Knowing my tolerance is going to be really low, I have no ideas what to expect. I was a heavy daily smoker, for about 1 year and suddenly stopped because of probation. I'm wondering how much should I smoke when I get off? What kind of strain, with friends or without, basically everything I need to know before I'm free and ready to smoke.

2. I took a month t-break & smoked half a bowl & got baked!

3. Yeah I heard one puff is all it takes to get hella stoned! Thanks for the reply!

4. you're going to fucking enjoy yourself my man. Just please please do me a favor and make sure you wait it out till the end. They like to catch people during the last few weeks, it gives them a hard on or something.
    I had a year probation too and the night I got off I smoked with 2 friends, good shit out of a nice bong. 2 rips had me going for 4+ hours. Right after smoking I was just sitting there for like 15 minutes, kind of disappointed because I thought it was just weak. Then I don't remember haha. Even after that I would smoke by myself and every time was just fucking incredible. I would smoke then just need to sit down in my armchair for like an hour and just marvel at what the fuck was going on. AAaaaahhh the perceived heartattacks were back and I loved it. My tolerance was virgin for 2 months after that

5. Damn! Virgin tolerance for 2 months! Sounds like heaven! Lol thanks for your reply bro! Really helped out, I guess I'm gonna have to wait some extra time then :( but hey better to wait a couple weeks than jail time haha! Thanks bro! I'll burn one for you when I'm out!

6. I think they usually give you some official letter saying you officially completed the probationary program. Once that's in your hand they can't touch you. just be smart and don't get caught again! I'm sure you won't after 11 months of no weed lol