Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting off probation question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purplemudkip, Jun 4, 2012.

1. My discharge date is June 14. I just talked to my probation officer, she said that I don't have to come to the courthouse anymore except when I can come pick my discharge paperwork up. She said "you'll be off probation on the 14th but it will take about a week or so for the paperwork to get processed."

My question: Should I have to worry about peeing in cups or staying in the state after the 14th? (because I won't have my discharge paperwork yet)

2. You've gone a year already - might as well wait an extra week just to make sure.

Would really suck if you got this far only to fail a piss test right at the end.

EDIT: Actually, thinking about it, if you are off probation then they can no longer legally drug test you. Get high as a kite.

3. I just called my lawyer, he said that Im off probation on the 14th, and that I don't have to do anything else for it. The only thing he said is if I got in trouble again before I got my discharge paperwork, then I might be fucked.