Getting off house arrest

Discussion in 'General' started by bwood, Dec 3, 2007.

1. After two long ass months im finnaly getting off house arrest today.Im minutes away from going to court to get off house arrest for being caught with a knife at my crew practice when some kid snitched on me. I might also be finding out what i get for my two other open cases which is a possesion case and a breaking and entering. The B&E is pretty bullshit though because me and another one of my friends got permission from some kid to go into his garage of his old completely empty house and the neighbors called the cops. So today theres really only two things that would piss me off and thats getting jailtime or continuing being drug tested cause im fucking dying to smoke.

2. Awesome man, that must be a big sigh of relief man.

Goodluck dude, let us know how it goes.

3. Well this is fucking retarded im still on house arrest till january 18th. But im still gonna throw a hundred bucks down on some bud to help me along the way because for the past two months ive been on house arrest my probation officer has had the chance to test me but i obviously deny any drug use and say that since im on house arrest I would not even have the chance to do any drugs and that works every time. Also my probation officer is the fucking man and he doesnt like testing me at all because i "suffer" from some weird thing called nervous bladder syndrome which means yah cant piss when your under pressure. Of course I really dont have that syndrome but saying i do has saved my ass plenty of times

4. House arrest must suck, glad it's over for ya man

5. House arrest does suck and im still on it all because some fucking kid decided to snitch on me that i had a knife i was selling to somebody else

6. Well thatll teach you not to bring knives to school wont it?

7. Read the original post. I never brought the knife to school and even if I had brought the knife to school I had no intention of using it on anyone. I was going to sell it to one of my friends and some fagget snitched on me to the coach

8. Well if you didnt have a knife then they shouldnt have been able to do anything. Either youre lying or they fucked you in the ass hard.

9. I never said i didnt have a knife I said i never brought it to school. I had it at my practice when some kid snitched on me and then the next day in school i got sent to the office and arrested.So yes i was fucked in the ass hard

10. school practice = school.

11. No. School practice is school practice not school.

12. Hey did they drug test you when getting off house arrest?

13. Don't worry OP. Pretty someone like you will end up in prison sooner rather than later. Enjoy your freedom till your next crime.

14. Who are you talking to? Op?

15. just so you know, bwood was a great contributing member to the City.