Getting off house arrest

Discussion in 'General' started by Talaber89, Jul 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Anyone know if they drug test you when you get off house arrest, I'm only on house arrest for 3 days and I did pass the drug test to get on house arrest but I'm just wondering if they do it when getting off house arrest. If you have been on house arrest please let me know, I'll be off anklet Friday morning.

2. Did you use drugs during your house arrest? Why would you .. especially if it's only 3 days?

3. I did take a pain pill cuz I messed up my shoulder but I know how to pass so I'm just wondering if I have to drink a bunch of water tomorrow or not.

4. Painkillers aren't known for lasting very long in your system. Cannabis and THC just have a reputation for staying long in your system.

I don't think a pain pill is going to be much trouble unless you actually bought it illegally. E

5. This I already know cuz a pain pill depending how how much can stay in your system for up to 4 days but I just want to know if tomorrow I should start drinking alot of water or not cuz if they don't test when getting off anklet then I'm not going to basically blow myself up with water lol I drank like 16 bottles of water the night before my test. It wasn't that awesome lol

• Like Like x 1