Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting of probation :DD

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokteza, Jan 19, 2014.

1. #1 tokteza, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Whats up blades so im finally getting of probation this Tuesday! haven't smoked in a year! I plan on toking it up with a buddy on friday. I have my red card and live in CO so what kind of bud should we get for this special occasion?

definitely plan on getting some shatter though haha.

totally noticed I fucked the title up! im just so pumped! haha

2. happy days! :D 

I got off the other day myself,its good.

3. Congrats for making through the year!  And since you live in CO you got tons of options.  I usually only get different strains of kush, then again that's majority of what's around were I live.  I would stick to mostly sativas, as I find I can function throughout my day well rather then being glued to the couch.

4. congratulationsSent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yay! I remember my last day of probation.Shit is soo gay, always watching you piss.. Lmao~1996 Jiggawattz~