Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting my wisdom teeth out

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kyle6203, Aug 18, 2009.

1. So ya can't smoke for 2-3 days starting at 11:30 tomorrow due to risk of getting dry socket. So I thought hey why not just eat the weed. Well I did some research and found that I will be definitely making the tea, but I would like to try a few other cannabis dishes as well. What from experience would you recommend?

I bought an eighth and all I could get was mids so I would like recipes that require little over a gram each. Keep in mind that i'm not going to be in the mood for some heavy chewing so something like a firecracker is out of the question.

As for getting the wisdom teeth out I feel like i'm about to have a nervous breakdown. I know i'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight. Ever since seeing that damn Awake movie i am deathly afraid of being put under. The only positive i'm looking forward to is at this time tomorrow I will have an rx slip from the surgeon to legally go get some goodies :D.

2. I've always had good luck with brownies.
    If I were you I'd make some cannabutter so you can make any type of edibles you want. Put the butter in brownie mix, cookie mix, cake mix, on some macaroni and cheese, on some pasta, etc.

Grind up the entire eighth really well, put a stick or a stick and a half of butter into a crock pot on low, once it's melted add the bud and stir occasionally for at least four hours. strain out the bud with some cheesecloth and you've got your butter to do with as you please.

3. Yeah I agree with professor and don't worry about the operation I got my wisdom teeth out and that's the last thing you'll be worried about once it gets started. I dont even remember faling asleep or waking up after the operation.

4. How bigs the dentist office? You could probably get N2 instead of Anesthesia if you really wanted to.

5. Don't smoke for more like a week, believe me, it's not only dry socket, it's also infection you don't wanna get. And don't sweat it, the pain killers are fun, it's gonna be hard to eat those edibles though.

6. Well heres an update. Just got back from the surgeon, everything went really well. I can seriously remember a total of about 1 or 2 minutes of being at the surgeons office and I was there for well over 2 hours (the surgery didn't take 2 hours, but I can hardly remember even sitting in the waiting room).

I've already ate 1/4 of my painkillers rofl, which sadly are only vic 5's. The numbing wore off about an hour ago, the top ones aren't hurting at all, but the bottom ones are a different story.

I'm about to go make some weed tea right now, and then I should officially be in LALA land.:smoking:

7. I smoked after I got my wisdom teeth out, as did my friend. And I had five :confused:

8. I've already smoked a cig as well lol, about to just say fuck the tea and smoke a joint. I seriously don't understand how smoking is going to give me a dry socket. I mean if you are careless, and smoking them like you normally would then maybe, but I am being extra careful as to not do too much sucking lol.

I will say smoking ain't shit compared to swallowing. Every time I swallow it feels like the extraction site is going to explode.

9. Yeah I mean I just smoked out of a chillum so I barely had to pull. Trying to suck through something to hard can definitely fuck em up (it hurts too as I'm sure you know)

10. your name is redic...

11. BAD IDEA. It's your body but dry socket is not something you want to fuck around with. Why risk it? Are you that dependent on weed?

12. Not so much weed, but cigarettes yes. I can't stop smoking, i've tried so many times, its pathetic I know. I don't think you could understand however unless you yourself was addicted to cig's. And honestly, if I do get a dry socket, i'll get a shitload of more pain killers. It's a win win situation either way.

13. Oh my bad I didn't realize you were a cig smoker. I won't judge you for that, I've never been addicted and I'm sorry you are. From what I've heard from people who've had dry socket, it will NOT be worth the extra painkillers they give you.