Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting my Kid Brother Blazed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bonovro, May 14, 2009.

1. Yo Grasscity! My kid brother found out I blaze around 6 months ago. he turned 18 at the start of march. Today him and his friend went to get blazed for the first time with a friend of theirs who already blazes.
    We'll call my brother Max, his other newb friend Louis, and their stoner friend Mitch.
    They got about 1 or 2 grams of weed and smoked out of a water bottle bong. Max says he took 5 tokes, but feels absolutely nothing. Louis and Mitch are both blazed as shit. Max is about to come home right now. Ima try and get him blazed tonight, by sharing a joint with him.

Now, even if you smoke properly, is it still normal for a first timer not to get blazed? Should I wait for his 2nd try more than just 5-8 hours? Any other advice on getting him high? I know alot of people don't get high first time, but I wouldn't know because I got ripped my first few times :smoking:

2. ITS LIKE SOMEHOW WE HAVE GONE 5 YEARS IN THE FUTURE

but yeah if hes already smoked once, and it was probably shit weed, then hes good to go. Just roll up a fat jayyy and smoke it with him.

3. yeah its normal for him not to get blazed his first time. Hopefully when you smoke him up hell get high.

4. ahahaha, If it it dont work the first time, try, try, try again!

but ya, I've got some good kush shit that gets me BlAzEd lol, so I hope it works :smoking:

5. Have fun! Some of my best highs were when I was with my bro.

6. come on be a good brother and let him dome a dank joint to himself lol

7. i cant wait for the day that i smoke with my little brother. he's only 9 though, i was thinking until he's at least 18 too. shit bro, thats 9 more years! it'll be worth the wait though.. haha :smoke:

8. i feel ya, my little bro is 14 and i'm hoping he is down with the dank eventually. i don't want to introduce him to it and i'm definitely not going to force it on him, but if he asks....:smoking:.
    i'm still not sure how i feel about it, my dad knows i smoke but he had my bro with his new wife and my dad was pretty strict raising him. only time will tell.....

9. Chances are he didnt know how to inhale right. I know I didnt. They guy who already smoked prolly didnt explain shit.

10. lmao. agreed

11. ah I think hes a little intimidated as it is lol. I don't think his lungs or throat can handle it just yet. And im down to my last 2 joints :mad: Im saving 1 for a movie tomorrow, and I only got $12 in my pocket. so we'll have to share 1 unfortunately :smoking: