Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting my hands on some Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RenegadeHaze, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Hello blades,

Throughout my years of smoking (about 1-2 years lol), multiple friends have recommended the strain "blue dream" to me, claiming that it was an experience like no other. I've been looking for it ever since the first recommendation, but none of the dudes I buy it from ever has any.

So I was just wondering, is blue dream really that good of a strain or are my friends just over exaggerating? Because they make it seem like they literally just had an out-of-world-type experience. Also, is blue dream a really rare strain? I ask because I can never find it. Does it grow seasonally? (not sure if dumb question lol) If so, when should I try looking for it?

I'm just really curious about this strain since multiple friends keep telling me to try it. Thanks!

2. It is one of my favorite strains, for sure. For me, its a very cerebral high with mild couch lock and a seeeerious case of the munchies. Again... one of my favs.

Thats not to say that it is bar-none the best strain out there. I havent had a huge variety yet. Still getting there.

In my area, though, is seems to come around every other month or so. So, fairly regularly. Its not that rare.

3. They are not lying!

I've used Cannabis for 54 years, I'm 67, and when I had that first hit and felt the high come on I knew I could die a happy person.

The taste, the smell and the high every thing is there.

80/20 Sativa, great hybrid.

Oh, in case you can't tell I think it's OK.

4. it's awesome stuff, I got lucky and came across a clone before I knew what I was doing, flowered it right out and got 1/2 oz

wish I knew to take a cut or two... on the upside, I still have a few g left :smoke:

5. i wish i had more hands, so i could give this strain four thumbs up!

6. Thanks for all the info. So I guess it's not all that rare... maybe I just need more dealers haha. Because none of these dudes ever have any and I've been looking for months :/

7. Juicy J swears by it.

8. There are many other great, dank strains too! All else, just dab some wax :smoking:

9. I had some blue lights the other day, combination of blue dream and northern lights, was soooo dank