Getting my first tattoo, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by spark A J, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I'm getting my first tattoo. The pic is below. It's a pic of my last name along with two reebok logos. The jewish star isn't going to be on it, what do you think? Any suggestions are appreciated.

[​IMG]

2. #2 Misc, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010
    I would redo the placement of the name & the lettering, make it 'pop' more if ya feel me

Cool design I suppose, I would imagine this as an upper back tattoo.. where do u wanna put it?

3. dont get the rebook shit.. get some trbial design if anything

4. Where do you think the name should go?

5. I would make it bigger.. still centered.. just the lettering more intertwined with the design somehow

Right now it just looks like a name in the middle of your design; you want it to be a symbiotic piece of art

6. agreed. I like the designs, but there is no real focal point in it. Like someone else said, make the name 'pop'. Then it will be the center of attention and the designs will complement it.

On another note. Tattoos are permanent. So get what you want not what we want. and post pics. and use the cream they give you. My extremely pale irish friend didn't, got sunburned and his ink is real fucked up.

7. I wouldn't get reebok logos...

8. I definitely want the lettering to have that "tear out" kind of look, I will tell the designer that and go from there! Also, why shouldnt I get the reebok logos? Thats my nickname, reebok.

9. #9 MuncieWeed, Mar 11, 2010
    haha you jew

EDIT: lol my bad, damn you guys are sensitive, the tattoo is ight, the artist will make it look better with some color or shading

10. #10 tyrone biggums, Mar 11, 2010
    lol banned.

um it kinda looks like a tramp stamp bill goldberg might have done in a few years.

but idk. i'd add some skulls with flames and a tiger fighting a dragon.. but thats just me.

11. A tattoo should say something about you. It's permanent, so it ought to say something fairly important, right? The best thing you can think of to represent who you are and what you're doing in this world is the logo of a billion dollar corporation?

And the two logos look too tribal...and that's a played out look

12. First things first. Never get your name tattooed on your body. Think about it what does it really mean to you? It is your name but are you ever going to forget? Your personality represents you, not a tattoo.

Second, reebok logos? I get your name is Ribok(sp?) but that's just kinda lame. In my opinion, I would get something that means something to you. Not your name.

Just my .02, it's ultimately up to you :)
    Good luck!

13. Fuck that tattoo. Just get a fat dragon that starts at your asshole and snakes around your waist and torso and then comes around your neck and up the back of your head and onto your face, which is it's open mouth. And on your tongue, flames, so the dragon can breath mother fucking fire.

Hell yeah

14. I never understood why people get their name as a tattoo.. :confused:

15. yo you should get like

a snake that wraps around your whole body right

and have like the head at your chest n shit

and have like a bubble like it's saying something in a comic book or some shit

and it's just like "RIBAK MUTHAFUKA!!!!!1"

make sure you have the 1 at the end tho cuz that's what makes it legit

16. If that's what you want then just take it to a shop and ask the artist if he can make it look a little better. Nothin wrong with that..these people are way better at thinking of how to make tattoos look good then most people.

The name should be centered though..everyone will point that out. If you like the lettering though then keep it..but I do think the artist could come up with something that flowed better. He could probably draw up something good just using your first one as an example.

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uy2lyWo7II]YouTube - WKUK- Tattoo Parlor[/ame]

get this

18. this + mega shark vs giant octopus.