Getting My Ears Pierced

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrBlunts, Mar 15, 2010.

1. ok so im 18 still at home, startin uni nex year. i want to get my ears pierced (im a guy) and my mom doesnt care, however my dad does, shud i just get them done and let him bitch for 2-3days? i really want to get them done also..opinions?

2. Go for it dude.

Unless you think your dad will disown you; in which case I wouldn't go for it.

3. Go for it, you own your body, you can do whatever you'd like to it.

4. You could always wait 'til you go off to uni, but if they're just gonna bitch and then not care later, you may as well. Your body.

5. If you really want to. I did mine myself and relized that most guys are tools if they have ears pierced. Unless your repping nice earrings. If you don't like them, they will always close up.

6. Your body, your choice. Go for it.

7. I got my ears pierced when I was 16, and my parents just made me take them out.

8. Go for it man, if you think it looks good on you, then all the power to ya!

9. .... You're 18, man. I doubt most parents would kick you out over ear piercings, especially considering you're probably hiding weed from them, too. You take that risk, ear piercings should be fine.

10. lol what are they going to do rip them from your ears? You're 18. your body your decision.

11. Their house over your head, and likely their money paying for your uni. Choose wisely, for legally both could be removed from you, and you basically have no recourse BECAUSE you're an adult.

Would they do that? Maybe, maybe not. Could they? Sure.

Personally, I'd just wait until you're off at the uni.

12. Honestly i think it is a more accepted thing now than it was before

I myself have both my ears pierced did not ask my parents what they thought it was my choice i was 18

They did not mind cuz really are me having earrings really gunna affect their lives other than having to maybe seeing them in my ears? lol

13. what earrings did you have in mind.. not gonna lie most guys are tools in earrings

14. You ever c the Punsiher? nasty shit.. or maybe that was a nose ring? idk i was high

15. Get ur nipple pierced instead trust me bro

16. i always wanted my ears peirced as a kid and my mom finally took me at the age of 16 ..
    im 21 now n very rarely wear them

17. Get them pierced, they're just your ears. I got my lobes pierced when I was like 12 and they're both 1" in diameter now and my parents could care less. Plus you're 18, you're old enough to do what you please. Express yourself.

18. idk. if your dad really doesn't want you to then don't. i just came home with pierced ears one night when i was 15 and my mom didn't care and my dad just made fun of me lol but since then i have double pierced both of my ear lobes and gotten a tattoo but I asked my parents before doing those and they were cool with it.

19. i got both mine pierced. stretched to an 8 gauge.

i think i got them when i was like 16 or seventeen, i really dont remember. 21 now. go for it man. as was said ealier, express yourself

20. so u can loose feeling and when a chick licks your nips it would be like shes licking your weenus or w/e the elbow skin is called hahah