Getting more MJ out of your plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by socratis420, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Ive heard that you can cut off the center part of the bud before budding the plant. people have sayed that you can cut a branch off and 2 will come back just like the middle part of the bud is this true and how can i get more marijuana out of my plant by doing these types of things?

My other question is if i put my plant in the garden will it bud on its own considering the sun will die down towards the end of the summer? or should they be in pots?

2. #2 420Metanoia, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2011
    First you can read plant training in the advance growing techniques section of the cultivation forum
    Very good information there.
    You will find a lot of answers to those questions if you read around on the stickies a little bit.

They will have more root space in a garden depending how far they are away from other plants and how big of pots you are talking about.
    And yes they will bud naturally with the onset of winter and the decrease in daylight.

3. is there a link for a tutorial?

4. more sunlight, more rootspace, genetics, training, as many nutrients as you can do without burning the plant= more marijuana

5. basically this, try to avoid shocking your plant (through light/heat) and keep insects such as ants(the aphid farming kind) and caterpillars away

6. #6 420Metanoia, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2011