Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting MMJ in Oregon

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by spikeystud88, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I was wondering if I'd be able to get MMJ in Oregon for ADHD/lack of appetite. Anyone know?

2. From a sticky in this very forum:

I don't see anything about ADHD in there, but there is the route of applying for approval of the Health Division.

3. As long as you have a letter of Diagnosis from your doctor and it shows a chronic condition then you should be fine.

Also if you are taking any medication for your ADHD/lack of appetite then bring that to the evauationl and that will help immensly..

4. I currently take 72mg of Concerta each day for it, which in turn kills my appetite. I absolutely hate this medicine and what it does to me...makes me depressed, kills my sex drive, makes me feel lazy/tired, and worst of all I usually only eat 1 meal per day bc of the fucking medicine. Who knows what negative side effects it's causing that I DONT know about...

5. Speculation based upon another state's laws lead to wrong information.

ADHD is not a qualifying condition in Oregon.

clinton

6. Thanks for the clarification...sucks :(

7. I have ADD and i live in oregon.
    i know you probably want marijuana
    but if you actually want to get something that is a little better
    ask your doctor about strattera.
    its not an amphetamine so it doesnt cause all those issues. i only notice slightly less appetite. but yeah it has considerably less side affects.

One thing is i did get some nausea when i took it on an empty stomach. this is kind of a stretch but if you go to your doctor complaining about nausea you might be able to score a card. just sayin.