Getting matches on tinder/pof but 2 much of a pussy to meet

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 948257, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Haven't had a gf in over 6 years 21 now sorta no confidence or any sense of why anyone would want me not sure how I can change this outlook it isn't a way I want to live

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ah well ya see pimpin, its all about applying yourself combined with timing .. a little application goes a long way you just can't be afraid of rejection cuz thats all apart of the game in which hittin on the right one may take a little time .. however if your waiting to get chosen then that is going to require a bit of patience as well. Of course we'd all love to be chosen cuz it takes away the element of rejection and if thats what your waitin on pimpin, then picture yourself as a seed buried in soil .. the seed buried in soil will go thru a long period of darkness before it pops out and starts to blossom, ya understand pimpin? .. whether you apply yourself and put yourself out there by hittin on a line of babes waiting to come across the right one or waiting for a babe to choose you by walking up & introducing herself to you, it all takes patience .. just continue with your routines and when you see your opportunities pounce on them ..

• Like Like x 4
  3. Are you yummybud29

• Like Like x 4
  4. I met my second wife on pof. All the girls there will say not into a hookup n shit and not once have I not got my dick sucked after meeting. Most of em r losers and u barely get responses if ur a normal guy but I've had some awesome experience l woulda never had.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I've met about 150 women on OkCupid, 3 women on POF, and 0 with well over 300 matches on Tinder.

OKCupid is decent potential if you've got a reasonable income and some of the women on there are actually looking for something serious. Most of the women want a quick bang and to be on their way in an hour or two. A good number of women that are on there seriously looking are in love with the idea of being in love not actually finding someone they want to be with; you'll see women that deactivate/activate and delete and restart and most of them say just how many times they've done it and just how tired they are.

POF is pretty much short for Plenty of Fat. Don't waste your time or time will waste you.

Tinder is simply just an ego boost app. Don't expect anything real from it if you meet anyone at all. It exists solely to legitimize the feelings of narcissists.

• Like Like x 2

6. Very well put my friend. I too shall take this advice. I dont like to be rejected. I dont like rejection. But like you said. It is part of the game.

7. This whold post reminds me of the International Players Anthem by Outkast..

8. Just see it from a 3rd person perspective... If its rejection your afraid of, it wont put you back any further than you are now. Plus whoever youd be meeting probably feels the exact same pressure that you do, so dont sweat it.
    JUST DO IT!
    [​IMG]

9. Tinder is for when you see somebody, but are not sure how to break the ice, so u look at ur phone and start swiping, maybe the person comes up and bam, you got yourself an easy hook up.

POF is a joke. In general, internet dating is a joke.. Women want 2 things, security and convenience, most men who have those things do not need to use internet dating.

10. I agree POF sucks, but i actually had decent luck on OKCupid for the year or so I used it when I was single, I am pretty shy as far as going up to someone I don't know in a bar or other setting and just striking up a conversation, I just get nervous and don't know what to say. When I was on okcupid it was easier for me to shoot a few messages back and forth with the person, then meet them and then I was always totally fine talking to them and having a good time, met a few girls on there, slept with them all at least a few times, one of them I dated for a few months until her mom (from another country) felt she didn't approve of me (lol). Ultimately, I ended up starting to date an old friend of mine and me and her have been together since, so while I didn't end up with someone using online dating, I definitely had some fun and met a couple cool chicks.

11. "Don't waste your time or time will waste you."

Great quote RealGOM. Imma have to borrow it sometime