Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting lost when high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Trevo4311, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Well me and like 7 other people all hit a bong with some dank ass shit in it a few times, and afterwords we decided we were going to a Buffet, well before we left we were like, does anyone no how to get there? and no one could remember so we were just like screw it, we will find it eventually, well we ended up on the other side of town with everyone at each others throats but we were still like laughing our asses off, I was just like chillen in the trunk because we didn't have room anywhere else in the car, well it was an SUV so it was as bad as you think, I could still talk to everyone, sit down, and lay down. Well we went to a gas station and got direction. Then we started quoting finding nemo so we forgot the directions. We asked for some directions again, and then I don't really remember the rest, because i fell asleep and woke up when we got to the Buffet, I then went and ate way to much and felt sick but It only lasted for a short while and like 20 minutes later i got a slurpee. =]

Have you ever been totally lost when you were high?

2. Rofl funny story.

A few times I've completely missed my freeway offramp because I was too caught-up in the music I was listening to.

That moment when you look around and you're like.... I have no fucking clue where I am!

3. When I lived in Michigan during college, friends and I would get together and get stoned in the middle of the arboretum at UofM. It's a huge wooded preserve that covers 123 acres, full of cut and uncut footpaths, meadows, tree canopies, and botanical gardens. Talk about a hippie's dream!

At any rate one time my friend Monica and I thought it'd be a great idea to see how quickly we could smoke all the greens we brought with us, which was about three big bowls worth between the two of us in under. Ten minutes later, it took us all afternoon to find our way out, and we ended up a good 5 or 6 miles from where we started... Still one of my favorite memories :)

4. Yeah happens to me all the time. I can drive fine when high it's just I'm a bit confused on directions sometimes....

5. We took a road trip to LA. (Naturally we were blazed the entire time) My buddy and I got lost downtown in rush hour freeway traffic for 3 hours and ended up taking more U turns than I have ever taken in my life. Trip was still awesome though,