Getting lost in the city at night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jaked15, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Alright, so i have had this story brewing for a while but i haven't had a place to tell it until i discovered grasscity :) and also let me apologize for the length.
    So i had to go to pittsburgh to see this dance for my one class, dance 101 (music and theater where taken) I didn't want to go alone so i asked my friend if he would come and we would just toke the whole way up and it would be a good time:smoke: Little did we know the experience we where in for.
    We get to pittsburgh just after smoking 3 bowls out of a pretty large bowl so we are both undoubtedly just ripped so i tell my buddy to just put a parking garage in the gps because we were right by the theater, so he does and we pull up to this ghetto ass underground garage and i pull in and i'm thinking damn...this shit is sketchy. I get out of my car and my bowl and weed are both in the trunk, and they say theyll park my car for me ( me and my buddy where really looking forward to smoking a bowl in the parking garage before the show) so i let them and then we ask the one worker there where the theater was from there, and he tells us, but all it sounded like was derp derp derp, i couldnt understand him and neither could my friend and he was kinda scary so we just left and thought itd be a good idea just to find it ourselves.
    We end up walking around pittsburgh for like an hour looking for this damn place before finally finding it, and when we get in there the damn things already halfway over and we have to wait for intermission, which i understand but damn. Then after that i'm just sitting there watching this and it is so creepy (it's called last touch first, youtube it). I had no idea what was going on all it looked like was people trying to kill eachother but in slow motion and with really eerie music, and then at the end they were all just staring into the audience and one lady was ringing a bell, really really weird.
    After the dance ends we then try to navigate our way back to my car, but we cant remember where we parked or where we came from because we walked around lost for an hour before the show, so we end up walking around for like 2 or 3 hours before i call my mom for help because im getting frantic and it's getting late and i don't wanna be raped by some crack head, speaking of which durring our 2 or 3 hour lost trip some crack head came up to us and asked us for $25 and then lead us around the city trying to help us find parking garages(didn't wanna follow him, but also didn't want to die) and he just told us about how his gf left him...very weird night to say the least, but anyway i call my mom and she tries calming me down and then she says she's calling the police. Now i'm thinking fuck, if they find my car i have weed in there, shit. So I figure ehh they arent looking for weed and plus it was just mids so i doubt they could smell it.
    After my mom called the police station me and my friend sat by this one place, just sitting there in the cold, and we wait like an hour before a cop even shows up (lazy bastards) and then he just tells us to go to a station and look for it in the morning, and we just waited for my mom to pick us up at some bus station.
    My mom finally came and picked us up and the next day we eventually found my car and everything worked out. The whole time home my mom was trying to figure out why we didnt remember where we parked or why we didn't pay attention, and the whole time me and my friend are thinking...BECAUSE WE WERE FUCKING HIGH AS SHIT!!! haha:smoke:

2. So fucking unnecessary, holy fuuuck

3. Hahah that's shitty man sounds like a hell of a night. But at least you didn't get raped! :p

4. My whole post or what? haha i probably explained it real shitty... but oh well had to tell my story

5. That's what i thought haha although i had some moments where i thought it might go down haha