Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting kief outa bag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iraqiunit, Feb 21, 2014.

1. so ive been usin  the same bag for  awhile now and its got a pretty hefty dusting of kief on it, and im just wondering if it would be safe to use on it, and also what a good thing to put it on to dry is, since the last time I used a plate with some decorations on it and there was a milky white portion of the iso on the plate

2. I suggest you invest in a mason jar

3. This^

As far as getting the kief out, turn the bag inside out and wipe it off.

Mason jars are cheap. Any airtight jar will do. I use an airtight jar I picked up for 2 bucks from Walmart.

4. #4 As Above So Below, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    Highest % of isopropyl alcohol, fill bags with a decent amount, close bags, shake at medium strength for a bit until you see the chunks/bits floating around.

Empty bag into a regular pyrex dish and let it evaporate with a fan 24-48 hours (or until dry, be safe with it, longer is always better).

Scrape the pyrex with a razor blade and that stuff is the kief.

5. #5 Heroic Dose, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    i save my bags for running iso when ive got 20 or so. it adds up more than you may think

however unless youve stored more than an oz or so in the bag dont expect much