Getting kief out of a bag?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ak4, Apr 7, 2008.

1. So I have a gallon freezer bag that is completely covered on the inside with kief. Its all stuck to the bag though so getting it out is kind of a pain. Anyone got any tips to help me out?

2. Well I don't have any tips for getting it out, I do have some advice for avoiding this problem. As soon as you get your bud transfer it into a different container. I personally use an altoid tin container ( mango sours) and then any little bits of shakes or kief or anything like that is easy to get out, and doesn't get tossed when I throw out the baggy.

3. Just rub the sides of the bag together at a furious rate...it'll all fall to the bottom

4. I hold it sideways and rub it together like skydog said once its all at the edge of the bag it should slide out pretty easily and together in a pile.

5. or cut open the bag and take a razorblade and scrape it out if its really stuck to the sides...

6. Yea I've had this problem, just rub it together like they said works, but it's almost impossible to get all of it. One of the advantages to a glass jar.

7. Yea I usually keep my bud in a something else but I got a freezer bag from my dealer that was the last of a QP or something.

8. So did you try it?

9. Theres still a lot stuck to the bag but I got enough to top a bowl with.

10. try stickin it in the freezer for a while

11. I cut the edges of the bag after I was done using it, so I kind of unfolded it leaving it still connected at the bottom. Then I scraped all the kief with my school ID. Worked pretty good.