Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting job at gold Course do they Drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imamwhat, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Hey there, I am getting a job at my local Golf Course I am wondering if anyone knows if a gold course would drug test? It is a town job, but all i will be doing is sitting behind a counter.

2. Anyone have a clue and can shed some light?

3. May depend on the course. I know my friend worked at a wicked high end course and they did not drug test. Pretty sure a lot of the maintainers did coke and one of them was a dealer. I also have another friend who worked at a course and he blazed on the job.
    Most likely they don't drug test so I would not worry about it. As long as you get your work done and show up on time they definetly don't give a shit if you do drugs.

4. My friend worked on a golf course this summer.

He would just drive the carts around and blaze all day.

I don't think you'll have an issue.

5. My friend worked at a golf course for awhile. We smoked all the time while he worked there. You should be fine.

6. Driving around in a golf cart sounds so fun right now.

7. That would be a sick fuckin job to drive around and blaze.

8. Doubt it, I played a little bit of golf in high school and everyone at the course the school team practiced at either smoked or didn't care

9. I wish I worked at a gold course, I bet you get sweet tips working there

10. My roomate used to work at a golf course, as a caddy. He'd blaze joints on the course, off the course, and before he'd caddy. Its a great stoner job, I doupt they'd drug test. But always be safe.