Getting into yoga for beginners ?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Deleted member 948257, May 18, 2016.

1. So I've been told that finding ways to deal with stress is what I need to do I want to try but not sure where to look for good advise

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Youtube would probably be cheapest. Otherwise, i got a decent and cheap yoga dvd form walmart. You could always just make up your own balance, stretch and breathing routines.

Lose Your Fear and Free Your Soul or The Mysteries Of Life You'll Truly Never Know

3. There are apps you can download that will take you through the basics but you would be better off joining a class if you could.

25/11/17

4. Start with youtube. I found a lot of links on yoga for stress relief when I did a search for "youtube yoga stress". Try a couple of different ones until you find one that feels right for you and your current level of fitness. (I have to stick with seated yoga because my health isn't good enough yet for the full package.) Yoga classes could be good too, but might as well try it out for free first and see if it helps at all before going into expensive or time-consuming options.