Getting into the industry!!??!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by fatgrassman, Feb 15, 2013.

1. So I've been wanting to move west to a legal state like NV or CA, or even CO and get into the industry. Either trimming, growing, helping, working in shop. I'm an ex trucker and never been in the business of this, is there a chance someone would take me on, and learn me the industry? The hard part of this is being out of state now and trying to line someone up. I have family in Reno, so I'm open to all options. I just want to move someone and be able to live happy n free n medicate how I choose too!

Anyone with info or leads, or even insite and you don't want to post, you can msg me. Even just guidance at this point would be great!

2. Me too, i live in co

3. If you already live there then dig in man! Thats my biggest issue is not living in the right state right now, and with relocation cost's, BLAH. I need to find me a hippie commune that will take me in and learn me the life of free living!

4. i want to be in the industry also.

5. Well I really hope I can get some light shed on this topic. I'm burning to be somewhere legal to where I can grow my own. I medical reasons, so a medical state is just fine, but I really am looking to make a lifestyle change persay........just hoping someone else that was in my shoes once will fill in the blanks.