Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting in Trouble??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by valeo, Aug 5, 2008.

1. As a joke I posted a thread about selling weed. I was stupid to have ignored the site rules. I have neither sold weed nor intend to sell, nor even possess the stuff. Someone claiming to be a Fed said they'd see me soon. What would they have on me? I can't get in trouble for a joke, can I? I mean they could come to my house and seize my computer and search the place but they won't find anything.. it would just make my parents upset lol

2. Lol he was just kiddin' bro :smoke:

3. if it was a joke, not many people were laughing, a joke eh, was it?? Thank god for the mods here....

4. You posting what you posted, being a joke or not. Could get YOU into serious trouble. It's hard evidence that could and would be used against you.

The mods allowing this to pass could have gotten GC in trouble in many ways.

That is why it is very important to read the rules thoroughly, and often (I do almost every day simply to memorize it all from first text to last.)

If you feel that the rules are too much for you to comprehend because it's just too much to read, i'll point you to the errors you made.

http://forum.grasscity.com/introduce-yourself/135988-grasscity-forum-rules.html

Article 2: 1,3
    The main part here is the Unlawful bit. While in most places the consumption of marijuana is outlawed, it is not a crime to discuss ripping a bong and how skull fucked you got because of it. Promoting/discussing sells schemes of an outlawed substance and ideas is incriminating and in extent IS a crime.

Article 9: 5.
    This is self explanatory and even someone just simply passing through the rules would understand this.

I am in no way a mod or admin. But I have and will continue to enjoy my time at GC within the limitations set with the concern in mind of ALL who visit the city. If you cannot comply by the rules it might be best to either leave as eventually due to disregarding the rules you will be banned. Or to not post and just lurk like so many others.

The rules are there for a reason!

5. wow...

6. Why would a real fed tell you he's a fed, let alone tell you he's gunna be knockin on your door with the DEA and give you adequate time to peace to mexico? comeon..

7. I wouldn't even worry about it, more than likely the person was just joking when he said he was a fed.

8. buzz killed from miles away.

9. The guy who said that was a Fed and that he would get to him, can get in just as much trouble if you consider the ToU...

2. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Material posted on the Forum.

10. First of all, it wasn't the smartest thing to say that online. However, the guy who spoke to you probably wasn't a cop. Besides, he can't get a warrant for something you said.

11. Idiot from 2008 LOL

12. youre good. Its not proof that you sold weed because you wrote somthing on GC. come on bro

13. Relax, someone was yanking your chain. The Feds don't announce it before they show up.

14. Oh god damn it, who bumped that thread? >.<

15. haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

-hand typed

16. God damn....come back when you're 18 kid.