Getting in trouble because of friends..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TDWPfan111, Feb 16, 2010.

1. I was once again, handcuffed, driven to the police station, and told to walk home from there while they booked my friend...

tonight, for the 2'nd time in 2010! I was put in handcuffs because of a friends actions while DRUNK AT PARTYS/DRINKING SPOTS!

They actually put hand cuffs on me, drove me to the police station, and tell me to screw before we actually go in!?

While they tell me to screw or call a taxi, they continue to book my friend??

why not just not put me in handcuffs in the first place?? I was greatful when they told me to screw the first time, but a second time??

gotta be illegal..(Btw I'm hammered right now)

2. Call a lawyer

3. lol it seemed like your whole original post just kept repeating itself, you used like every word/sentence twice.

btw, why would you call a lawyer? you think hes gonna win some cash settlement in court cause he got cuffed and taken to the station and told to "Screw" (lol) .... No. while it may be illegal, nothing is going to come out of it besides you paying your lawyer.
    what did you and your friend originally get cuffed for anyways?

-just smoke a blunt and be thankful you didnt get booked bro.

4. ^^^^ this man speaks the truth. What happened happened and there REALLY is nothing that can be done about it.

5. At least get a free consultation