Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting in trouble at school, for weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sneakytokes, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is going to sound like im just paronoid. But im really concerned about someone like a administrator at school overhearing something about me smoking weed.Then i get called down to the office or something like that and they decide to drug test me.

Does anyone have a similar fear?

(When i say school, i mean high/middle school. Also, i never carry weed at school.)

2. No. lmfao.

Think about how many people in high school smoke weed, and how many of them are full out stoners that obviously smoke weed.

3. i hope your not in middle school

4. ..........seriously?

5. Anybody else feel like we're thinking the same thing?

6. ...eeehhh i think im thinking the same thought your thinking.

but idk
    this dude sounds like a young kat

7. some how a vice principal at my high school school found out i smoked, and he didn't really care at all. he actually gave me advice on how to use it in moderation, and we talked about how he use to blaze up all the time when he was in college. pretty cool guy

8. No. even if they were to, the worst they can do is check you for weed but they wont test you

9. Wuh, I think so, Brain, but isn't Regis Philbin already married?

10. ya i dont think they can test you unless you're in a sport. do you go to a public or private school?

11. Even if they were to test you which they're not going to, you would have to sign a consent form for them to do so if i'm not mistaken. Most of the teachers in my school didn't care if kids smoked weed because like half of senior class did. My physics teacher used to hint jokes in class regarding the fact that i smoked. He thought it was funny

12. Bro nothing is gonna happen. Unless you get caught with weed, or are high, nobody is gonna care if somebody says you smoke weed.

13. Thats funny no they would'nt do that.
    And Middle school? really...

14. I never got caught, and I actually smoked weed in school often. I came close to getting caught, we sort of made the whole activity more fun haha
    My buddy got caught once and the teacher said "I'm gonna pretend I saw nothing, but don't let it happen again because I like you and you've put me in a difficult position"

15. my friend got arrested for selling at school, and hed never been caught before so it could happen to anyone. just dont bring any weed to school and you'll be fine. they wont drug test you just because they think you're high haha.

16. Back when I was a sophomore in high school (2003 I believe) someone narked on me.

All they had to do was hear the words "weed" and "Alex"...before I knew it they were drug testing me randomly.

I highly doubt you are 18, but if you are and you would like to stay in that high school instead of some behavioral bullshit school I suggest you sign the consent form and be honest. I don't know if they will drug test you all the time like they did to me but it could happen...real easy to pass though. Use someone elses clean piss; I did it for like 3 years.

At my school they would continue to DT you if you failed the initial test and require you to see the school counselor regularly. If you fail again they put you in a BOGUS rehab and if you keep failing they just kick you out.

17. My school drug tested people they thought were high all the time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.