Getting in shape, feeling good about myself.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by nascarfan, Jun 11, 2011.

1. So blades, over the last few months I've dropped about 35 lbs. Really got into exercising, and eating right. Do the gym thing, but I've also taken up mountain biking.

I gotta say, I feel really great, better than I have in ages. Idk why I didn't do this sooner. And the thing is weed kinda inspired me to do it. I know that sounds crazy. But the idea occurred to me while I was high. I was just thinking, shit, I'm almost 22, heart problems and diabetes run in my family. I really gotta start taking better care of myself.

2. Well going.. Keep it up!

3. Whooo hoooo:hello::yay:

Exercising does make you feel great!!

Keep it up im sure you'll be looking good and healthy as an ox.

4. I bet the bitchez' are on yo DICK!

5. Well, they might be, if I didn't usually leave my dick in a drawer at home lol. Sorry man, female. Lesbian, but female none the less. :D

6. Durp, my bad. :wave:

7. No worries :p I can see how you'd make the mistake. The numbers of males vs. females on this site would make that a good guess lol.

8. Congrats! I did the same last year. I have lost over 50lbs and have never felt better in my life. I work out everyday. I eat right and try to stay active when im not stoned. lol

I used to weight 218lb and am now at 164lbs. I run 5k's often and this year I am doing my first half marathon. =)

Congratulations again and keep up the good work!