Getting high your first time. My friends story

Discussion in 'General' started by Bannanamannn, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Had him smoke 2 bowls of good weed & lighted for him and gave him big hits. I told him to suck in and then take a big breath in so that the smoke gets in your lungs. Then hold your breath for a while. He has never smoked before but got really high so I think the problem is ametures not getting high due to them not inhaling and not THC receptors like some people say. Just a fun little story I wanted to share and also put my opinion and experience for newbies trying to get high their first time. His eyes were bloodshot so I pretty much know it wasn't placebo. He also inhaled the smoke as I watched and as he blew out.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Man I remember the first time I got high. I was in 8th grade and I was staying the night at my friends house. Well she bought some good ass kush from her brothers dealer and we stayed up real late. It was about 4 am and her parents were asleep so we snuck outta the house with a lighter, 2 gs, and some rolling papers. We toked up in her backyard then went back inside. I kept laughing my ass off and I feel off her bed and almost woke her parents up Lmao. Good times

• Like Like x 1