Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high without smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DCBinmobile, May 11, 2017.

1. so I just had a tooth extracted and I can. It smoke or suck for 72 hours. My pain meds make me sick and I really want to smoke a joint but don't want a dry socket In my mouth. I have read article on eating it and it seems you would have to eat a lot more weed than I have etonget high. Any suggestions

2. Drops

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3. Just make an edible, take care of dosing cause they are very strong, search for some tutorials at the forum.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

4. Pain meds + bud?

Sorry not sorry

5. Edibles I guess or you could just say fuck it and smoke or just don't smoke there are your options

6. Seek medical advice hahaha...

7. Edibles

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8. I had the same problem dude but what I did was just used a gravity bong because you get dry socket from the suction not the smoke so the gravity bong pulls the smoke for u and just let the smoke slowly fill into ur lungs I did it and I did not get dry socket

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum