Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high without inhaling?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TreeTrunkBuddha, May 4, 2012.

1. I apologize if this thread belongs somewhere else or if it already exists, feel free to delete it

I was recently smoking with with a first timer, let's call him John.

Anyway, John wasn't inhaling properly, he was keeping the smoke in his mouth, so me and a few buddies showed him the correct way to inhale.

This made me think, can Thc be absorbed if the smoke doesn't enter your lungs.

Can your mouth absorb the Thc in smoke?

Is it possible to get high without inhaling the smoke?

2. Going by all the people ive seen smoke for the first time and keep the smoke in there mouth then are so proud to say that there not high i would say that there is no way thc is going to be absorbed just by havin the smoke in your mouth

although keeping that smoke in your mouth is a nice way to get tongue cancer X D ( was a joke someone told me along time ago idk if its possible or not)

3. Pretty sure there's no way. Your lungs absorb all the tasty.cannabinoids which then go through your blood to the brain or something, (like how you get oxygen). Don't think your mouth has anything that would get the thc and stuff there.

4. Nope. But an alcohol tincture will.

5. Absolutely not theres no way for it to get into your blood stream.

6. "(Son?), your little lungs is too small to hotbox with God." --Xzibit
    I added the 'son', makes me feel like a bad ace.