Getting High With Your Siblings?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by X44X, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Yah I have a brother and sister who I both smoke with. Recently, my brother and his girlfriend went over and told my dad that I smoke and stuff, was pretty funny. The next day my dad approached me and said ,"So, your brother says you get good pot"....I started laughing. But anyway my dad smokes and hes cool with it I guess, it really doesnt matter, I go to college and keep my 3.6 so.

Anyway, back on the subject, my brother and sister are fun to get high with. I'm the youngin in the family so they act pretty goofy around me. I get high with my sister more than my brother, couldnt tell ya why. Its so much fun, I truely have no worries when I smoke with them.

2. me and my brother are pretty cool with each other, and we smoke with each other alot...
    and really i dont like smoking with anybody else except him and his gf, it feels weider without them... ha

3. One of my favorite persons to smoke w/is my sister.. my friend used to be a pot head but is now turning into more of an alkie so while he's hitting the vodka me and sis smoke a good 4 or 5 bowls in about 10 minutes..

4. One of my close friends hangs out with his sister on a regular basis. They are so cool with eachother you wouldn't even know they were siblings. And yeah, when we smoke she usually comes along.

5. I have smoked with every sibling in my family, thats one brother and two sisters. Now I have a brother-in-law and I smoke with him too. I love it.

6. Ive smoked with my brother a few times. He is more of a drinker, and I played plenty of games of Beer Pong with him and his freinds.

At one party, me and my bro had a Beer Bong contest. I whopped his ass. :hello: :p

7. Smoked with my bro a few times... hes 21.

8. i'd smoke with my kid brothers if they start smoking, but only when they're alittle older. won't get them started, either - i'll just support them if they do.

9. my brother and i are really close, xmas break we blazed together pretty much 3 or 4 times a week. we always smoke up.

10. I wish my brother smoked weed, would make things easier..

I have smoked with my mates older sister before which was cool.. thats about it.

11. wow ya, my brotha is the one that got me hooked to sweet mary jane, me and my bro are pretty close so its all good for both of us.

12. i have 2 brothers and i usally jsut cheef with my older one but when the 3 of us get ripped it brings a sense of unity to the family, tons o fun

13. After two years, my sister decided to boge with my a few months back. Now, not only is she doing it, but my bro in law is picking up & boging with me! Now we chill all the time, it's a pimping good time. I'm slowly converting my family lol..

14. i have an older sister andshes up tight good 2 shoes it'll never happen

15. my aunt and two of my girl cousins smoke pretty regular and my mom and other aunts used to toke up toooo

16. Wow, do you know how lucky some of you are to have cool siblings? Appreciate it, will 'ya? :p Some of us have pretty crappy families. :(

17. i been smoking with my dad since i was 16...pretty cool but awkward the first few times....before this we never spoke at all EVER....last month we went cross country together, in a car. lol.....yea we're cool as shit now and its all cuz of weed!!! hehe i love weed....flip side of it...mom doesnt approve and they divorced lol all cuz of weed!!! peace out!

18. I feel you there TheHempress, my mom smokes, but she doesnt like me smoking, and my bro is cool with me smoking, but im about 95% sure he wouldnt touch it, let alone has seen it.

19. dude!!! I've got an older sister, I've only smoked with her a couple times but it was real fun, and I've smoked with her boyfriend james a lot (he's like family, they live together), and I've smoked with my dad since I was 13. My little brother is 9, and I smoke in front of him, but not with him (he's not interested in it, or so he claims... I've noticed his body language indicating he wants some, but anytime I mention it he says he doesn't.) I'd toke him up if he asked, but I gotta admit 9 years is pretty young.

20. 9 years old? omg dude lol thats pretty young....i think 12-13 is ok though :p