Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high with family members

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by trixxi, Jul 8, 2016.

1. I am 32 and whenever I visit my mom or she visits me she is the most fun to get high with! She is funny and thoughtful and loves to smoke just like me. Anyone else have a similar thing with family members???

• Like Like x 3
  2. I smoked with my mom on a couple occasions throughout the years and, while my dad was alive, smoked with him a bunch from 19-21. He was my dealer for a while too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. Me n my mom is sameway...i got her to smoke for her first time ever yr n half ago,she had stage 3 breast cancer...she beat all that (says the docs)but she kept smoking...ha

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've smoked my mom out a couple times and she has me a few times too. She's neurotic and frenetic, so I don't like talking to her much. Arguments are always had and nobody is ever right....lol.

Had an uncle that lived with the fam on the couch and he was super chill to get high with every day, but also alcohol is a motherfucker.

5. My sister was in Belgium and when she returned she told me she tried weed. I was like" I'm so proud of you wanna smoke a bowl" but she was like " no I don't think I'll do it again. I couldn't handle myself." I only said" we'll see. " only gotta get my brother to smokeaswell

6. I love burning with my nephew. He's 20 and I'm ten years his elder.

7. My brothers.

You get us together and we'll smoke and drink whiskey for hours and just party and chill.

Sometimes it gets crazy. Like, alcohol fueled hikes to the top of an 11,000 foot mountain at midnight so we can smoke a blunt while the sun rises crazy. But that's just kinda how we are...

• Like Like x 3
  8. #8 Tonika, Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    I smoke with my dad and my twin sister and my younger brother lol. Lol my mother does not smoke weed tho. Mainly i just smoke with my husband more than anyone.

• Like Like x 2
  9. smoke with my bro, my sis and my stepmom all the time. Family Ganj Night :hippie:

• Like Like x 3
  10. That sounds awesome! If you don't mind me asking, did weed bring you guys closer together? I've always wondered whether it would be fun or a disaster if I smoked with my brother.

Unfortunately, weed is still kind of taboo in my family, so I keep it to myself.

11. We were always pretty close, but yeah, I think it did it's share. Thing is, we all bonded over our love for the outdoors before we even started smoking together. Once we did though, shit got taken to a whole new level. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. My bros and I have a similar relationship. In fact, we have an annual Brother's Weekend where we go somewhere without our women or children for a long weekend and smoke, drink, and do whatever the fuck we want for a few days. It's muy bueno.

• Like Like x 2
  13. We try and do the same as well!

Both of em are hiking from Mexico to Canada on the pacific crest trail right now. I had to stay behind and look after my patients and do school stuff.

It's been bumming me out, but they called me from Mt. Whitney (tallest mountain in the continental US) the other day, and we all took a shot. It was cool because we all did it last year too.

Sorry to derail the thread. I love my brothers and miss smokin with em...

• Like Like x 2
  14. My cousin who primary smoke with everyday it's great time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I've only smoked with one of my cousins, that's about it. We were both 17 at the time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Man smoking with family is the best thing ever. Stayed with my pops a year back for a week when i just turned 18. For the full week after work we would have these insane smoke sessions, it was hilarious how we both acted when we were high. Acting the same at the same moment was just to funny.

17. I smoke with my bro all the time. I got my cousin high for his first time on my birthday last a couple years ago (we haven't talked about it since, never toked together again

18. My whole family pretty much, I've smoked with my grandma, mum, dad, uncle, sister and cousins haha I guess it runs in the family

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app