Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high with a good view!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wugwan, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I remember couple summers back, friends and I decided to climb on top of our high school so we can light up a blunt. We proceeded to do so, the night was young and the temperature was right. We were just sitting on top of the school staring in to the night sky, we could see lightning happening and we were amazed at how interesting it was, due to the fact we were tripping balls. Good times. Now I barely speak to those guys any more, friends come and go, I guess some stay and some don't:smoke: Do you guys have any memories you would like to share?

2. i love to drive out in the country and smoke. it's pretty. :]

3. Did exactly that last night, got super ripped and drove around in the country at sunset, listening to good music and having a good time. I love my life :smoke:

4. Planning on doing that as well!

5. i wish i could trip on weed >.<

6. One time I visited Lake Tahoe for a week, rented a very nice house with a great view. You could see the lake and trees from the deck. One night my friends and I went onto the deck and the stars were so beautiful. So we broke out the bong smoked some bowls and proceeded to listen to the nature and look upon the lake. Good times. :smoke:

7. I've been to Lake Tahoe, it's pretty badass. Unfortunately I didn't smoke there :/

8. Lmao, me and my buddies would lie on our old elementary school stoned. its right by my housse and that roof is fucking amazing haha.

9. my favorite smoking spot around me has an amazing view. its a place thats kinda like a mini boulder field. me and my friends call it fraggle rock, here's a picture of my view from there.

[​IMG]

10. Damn dude! You have to, it's amazing! Especially at night, so many stars are out. It's such a change from where I live. I saw multiple shooting stars out there. It was a great week.

11. Climbed a school roof once and cops came. Luckily we got off a warning but he could of charged us for trespassing.

12. I like to smoke on the rimrocks above Billings Montana with a great view of the Beartooth Mountains... my territory
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. And this is the view from my backporch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Hey guys this is great keep em pictures coming! i'm going to try and get some pictures of the 'country' side of my place, the sun set is so beautiful!

15. From a park near my house, I can see the London city skyline.
    Beautiful at sunrise, sunset or night.

[​IMG]

Before you say EWW, concrete jungles look awesome from a distance.

And there's lots of nice countryside to view :)

16. I love the view of the city as well, especially if you're smoking up in a condo looking down on the city that never sleeps :D it makes me feel alive even just thinking about it. That's why I told people that my dream is to live down town when I am old enough to.:smoke:

17. Down this hill behind my house, a small creek goes through my property. We built a bridge across it which is really nice to sit on, hanging you feet off. During the day the shadows from trees and spots of sunlight on the water is very relaxing. And across the bridge, we have a nice fire pit that we made. Lately some storms/floods messed up the gravel, but it's still super great to smoke there with a fire and lightning bugs and stuff.

18. Shared a few bowls on the bluffs above the Golden Gate bridge in the late afternoon and watched to fog roll in.. good times. Gonna miss the Yay Area

19. Concrete Jungles are the best... i just got back from Seattle and Portland... (picked up a 150/oz, part of a 750/5oz deal... fat fucking sack)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mt. Rainier... 14K+ feet.
    [​IMG]

Tiger Mountain... 3,000 feet
    [​IMG]

Hood Area of Portland
    [​IMG]

Southern Washington Countryside
    [​IMG]
    coeur d'alene lake in Idaho
    [​IMG]