Getting high while playing sports?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Darthpot, Dec 14, 2009.

1. [quote name="Doobz" post="6334905" timestamp="1261623151"] It's in your head bro smoking weed before any type of competition generally isn't a good idea.You may be athletic and able to do things alot wouldn't like playing when high(im athletic and can do same)but i guarentee your not performing to your peak if your stoned.I assure you anybody who is a world champ at their sport was not high when accomplishing this feat.I also can guarentee they did not smoke while in training for whatever it is they are performing in,maybe a bit in the offtime but pothead i think not.[/quote]Ricky Williams rushed for 250 yards in a game while he was highSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I get baked before football practice, I’m a receiver and I catch a lot when I’m high it helps me focus on the ball and helps release my anxiety when I play, the only issue I have is the cotton mouth you get when you have a mouthguard in because you can’t really do much about it

3. Albert Einstein created many inventions baked off his mind ..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Sativas n tennis 2x a week feel really focused and energized I rarely lose a game even 2 against 1

5. Hunting and hiking high is pretty chill because when you're in the woods, it's just you and nature. No horns, no smog, no jackhammers. Just nothing but birds and the trees.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Would like to try that if i can. sounds great. :D