Getting high while playing sports?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Darthpot, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I'm the same way I'm hoopin tonight and am def smoking a blunt before. Once I get moving its like I get in the zone and can't miss.

2. When I ball wit my homeboys I love gettin a lil bake session in right before. It makes it so much more better and I'm tellin' you it been helpin' me get my shot right. haha

3. I'm a hockey goalie and I got stoned for like half my season. We ended up winning the league title and I got the award for best GAA in the league. Long live cannibis!!!

4. Got stoned with my friends, and shot some hoops. I hadn't played basketball in years. I was nailing three-pointers like it was nobody's business.

5. I always get high when I golf, usually smoke one j a bit before I get to the course and have one more to smoke somewhere on the back 9, it's a good system!

6. Ive smoked before basketball but I just get slower, and I have slight asthma so that dosent help either. It might would work if I played a slow passing and 3 game but I like to move when I play.

7. Playing while stoned ? Are you fucking kidding me ? I am never able to play while I'm high

8. Love blazing before tennis

9. played lacrosse once high, couldn't catch the ball so I havent done that again

10. #91 Finger My Urethra, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013

This all depends on if your good or not, mainly because when you get high your mind is kind of put into a state of auto pilot almost, lets say your an MMA fighter and your not very good, your absolutely right, your coordination will be off, muscles relaxed, yadda yadda i dont know the exact science of it however i know that if your a GOOD MMA fighter and you step into the cage high as fuck your probably going to have an advantage because your mind is going to be less of a factor while muscle memory will step in to replace that which could potentially make you react ALOT faster, i would go as far to say that if your high and a good MMA fighter that is a performance enhancing drug.

If you really wanna see the contrast, have somebody who isn't good high as fuck and somebody who is good high as fuck and watch the difference, LOL, it sounds ludacris to even suggest since there will be a huge contrast between the 2 normally but i believe that  being high would create an even bigger gap between the two fighters. 

And more importantly, if you have fun and enjoy competing and you don't get fustrated that attitude is just going to make you that much better which will come along with being high i imagine. 

11. Haven't played sports high before but it seems fun. 

12. I like to smoke a bowl or two before before I hoop.  

13. I skateboard, and I've hit the park high a couple of times. When it comes to doing tricks I prefer skating sober, because when I'm high I just want to vibe out and kick back. There's a certain adrenaline I need when I'm out there trying to shred, and once I'm blazed, that adrenaline is long gone lol. I love just skating around listening to music while high though, that's the best.

14. #95 BookCritic, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
    Being high while golfing is... incredible.

15. It takes practice, when i first started blazin and ballin i was terrible but then i got used to it.

16. i got a flag football game here in about an hour bout to burn a few and go play! The only way i know how to play sports is being high.

17. i love longboarding baked, jus a nice cruze is the shit

18. For me, as a lacrosse goalie, it completely depends on the strain. A straight purp is absolutely best, and I'm a brick wall in the cage. If I get an indica strain I am a wet paper bag trying to defend Pamela Anderson's tuna canoeSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Used to smoke on the daily while playing water polo in high school.

Damn, I was good too. :smoke: