Getting high while playing sports?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Darthpot, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Although it is inviting and interesting to try--attempting to play competitive contact sports (e.g. basketball, football, baseball....) is dangerous. Your reflexes are way off and your cardio vascular system is under stress to supply oxygen to your muslce tissues.
    Save the git hi for afterwards--when ur in the parking lot drinkin beer and blazin

2. I do MMA and Jiu Jitsu tried it couple times felt really good

3. lolwut

4. great advice however it's really up to the individual and whether they're fully aware of the risks. not much you can do when everyone on your team does it.

5. *And, that is the hardest part about it you recognize that your whole team gets high--peer pressure is tough. The Endorphins released from the simple Joy of acutally "playing/participating" is what makes me high. Yet, like you say the Individual.

6. I think it is actually suppose to help at a young age atleast to play sports, something about it makes you think more, and makes you think a certain way.

www.activepeople.ch

7. I played hockey high 3 times and have scored 2 goals so far but I do feel more out of breath after the game

8. [quote name='"Enjoyable High"']Although it is inviting and interesting to try--attempting to play competitive contact sports (e.g. basketball, football, baseball....) is dangerous. Your reflexes are way off and your cardio vascular system is under stress to supply oxygen to your muslce tissues.
    Save the git hi for afterwards--when ur in the parking lot drinkin beer and blazin[/quote]

It's not as dangerous as you're making it out to be though considering all of us are still here..

9. I play basketball much better when I'm high. I'm usually a bad shooter, but on occasion when I'm ripped my shot is just money.

And I also love playing ultimate frisbee high. I play multiple times weekly, and probably am stoned 75%. I cannot play man defense though, gotta be zone so I can focus on the disc at all times. My passing is a little wack but I can go up and get the disc so much better, offensively and defensively.

10. I can really get into some deep musculoskeletal stretching and tissue re-molding during a blazing sesh. Great sensory-locating of definite muscle bundles within larger muscles as they are cascade-activated by the stretch. Though I've learned how to not get tooo extreme for fear of winding up in ER like a human-pretzels.

"All comments made on this web authored by Enjoyable High are for entertainment purposes and should not be construed otherwise." *

*Hey Blades, my Legal has advised and complied to the disclaimer, so I just go with it-- hope it not a distraction.

11. *Well, but citing that "we're still here..." is to engage in "confirmation bias". Aren't you excluding the other fraction of folks who've been injuried in sports due to pyscho-motor impairment? Thus, your rationale is tautological at best. But, Hey I realize that the goal of this THread is to convey the "fun of sport with blazing up" tho.

"All comments made on this web authored by Enjoyable High are for entertainment purposes and should not be construed otherwise." *
    *Hey Blades, my Legal has advised and complied to the disclaimer, so I just go with it-- hope it not a distraction.

12. Basketball after a session of blueberry kush??? You will be playin like mj in no time.

13. Me and my buddy used to always get blazed and throw the football at the old highschool field. Shit was fun. But i can't play a real game high. No energy after 5 mins. Guess it depends how stoned i am lol.

14. Smoked with my friend and we got a basketball and shot around on an outdoor court. He plays for fun just a little and same with me. I shot average like I normally do. He made maybe 15 threes in a row everytime he got the ball. We are probably just as good as each other sober

15. Hate to bump a thread but how the fuck is basketball and baseball contact sports!?

16. If you play basketball with the right people and i mean the ones that back you down, charge, and foul the sht outa you it becomes a contact sport.

17. Can't tell if srs

18. Love it. I really only play basketball though. Used to play a lot when I was a kid but kinda stopped at the end of high school when I started gettin into drugs haha. I try and be more productive when I'm high now so I love to smoke some dank (preferably sativa) and go hoop!

19. It's not dangerous. If you're in bad shape and you try and play high ya you'll get out of breath more easily, but at the very worst you might puke.

20. When I'm high, like not baked but pretty high, I will not miss a 3 in basketball