Getting high while playing sports?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Darthpot, Dec 14, 2009.

1. lol think its pretty dumb.....i wish i could play a bunch of stoned ass people on courts.

i just save my erb for after the game...good healing

2. #42 Usagoalie619, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I play goalie too and it honestly sucks high haha. I play fine I just really don't want to get hit when I'm high

3. Nothing beats a nice spliff before hitting an outdoor rink for some hockey in the winter

4. These people do not smoke when training!!!!They are not potheads they are occasional smokers.If Phelps was a everyday smoker he would never get into the olympics for he would fail the drug test,random drug test at that.Sure it is cool that these high caliber athletes sometimes partake in smoking greens every now and then when in their offseason.But don't try to rationalize it like they are smoking a half a day and breaking all these records because they aren't.

5. played a high school jv foorball game on some nice sativa strain last year did great

6. I smoked three joints and a blunt between three people before practice the other day, which happened to be our time trial (I run XC).

I ran 18:45 for a 5k at the end of last year, which should mean maybe 19:45 for the time trial at the start of the season.

So I'm high as fuck and just running along, and I got winded super fast (lungs probably still filtering shit outta there), and I just got lazy.

Ran a 26:00 5k. Never smoking and racing again. Maybe an easy practice day, and almost certainly not basketball practice.

7. I play soccer high all the time but i think it wears off really fast when i play, and it just makes me not be able to breath because my mouth gets waaay too dry.

8. I LOVE playing basketball high. Honestly, there's nothing like it. So much fucking fun.

9. I used to blaze before my highschool football games, actually helped calm me down from pre-game jitters. Maybe i felt a little slower an winded during warmups but by kickoff i was good! So most the time thats what i did during our hour to go eat:)

However, one time before a scrimmage during summer ( i thought we just had walkthroughs an scrimmage was next day) i smoked two blunts of some pretty good dank, was so fucked up i couldnt even say the defensive fronts and coverages in the huddle. I got pulled out about 3-4 plays into our first defensive session and didnt go back in. FAIL.

10. Boxing. The only times I've knocked people down in sparring were when I was high ;) You just flow better and are in some kind of zone. And you don't give a fuck about getting hit AT ALL =D Also, It seemed to give me more energy over the course of a few rounds. I burn out badly and lose focus in a long training session though.

11. Golf and basketball have to be the two best sports to smoke before (or during) and play. Like some posters have said, my confidence goes up while high and playing ball so I play better and when you hit a good shot while baked in golf it just feels amazing. And when me and my friends smoke and play pool basketball I just dominate

12. [quote name='"rymr"']Boxing. The only times I've knocked people down in sparring were when I was high ;) You just flow better and are in some kind of zone. And you don't give a fuck about getting hit AT ALL =D Also, It seemed to give me more energy over the course of a few rounds. I burn out badly and lose focus in a long training session though.[/quote]

never sparred high. but i understand footwork and balance and all the other things much more when high

13. I used to get high all the time before water polo/golf matches.

Especially the games against the scrubby teams where I could play with my offhand and still light it up. :laughing:

14. I ran cross country and track high. Shit was amazing...

15. *It's Amazing the Focus-ness you have on the playing activity. To me it seems like the motions in the play becime slower and I can detect each players nuance in their moves. In Golf, I notice my Putting is improved. It seems I can lay the green better--or size the shot up in more creative ways to solve problems*

16. I go bowling with the buddies high. It hard at first buy I get into.the groove. Went to epic cosmic bowling after vaping a gram of dank. They had fog machines and a really good sound system. Fun as fuck but it messed my game up real bad.

17. Prior to working out, I love to smoke a bowl or take a few hits, holding them in as long as possible. It seems to put me in my zone where I can focus on each exercise and my total body movement. My awareness is completely heightened and I can feel every muscle in my body going to work. I also feel if I'm making my lungs go to hard work, it will cancel out most the smoke that enters my lungs.

I also play baseball a little stoned, when I am high all I think about is the game and my focus is completely there. It doesn't feel much better when you make perfect contact with a baseball and it just flies off the bat. It almost feel like nothing at all, but when you see the outcome it is very rewarding. Running down a deep fly ball in the outfield makes it seem like I'm just gliding to the ball. I definitely recommend that avid smokers play sports high. Not too stoned but just enough where you feel more aware and focused. just know you're limits or it may fuck with ya haha! oh yeah and drink shit loads of water...

18. dude when i play football high my hands turn into bricks

19. haha I'm exactly the same way. one minute I'll really feel like my handling and my shot is better (I really can't miss if I'm high), but then after a few good plays I'll do something stupid if I'm high enough.

plus I get tired a lot faster. and then when I get tired I hardly even play.

20. playing hockey stoned. not the best idea... lol