Getting high while playing sports?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Darthpot, Dec 14, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDKI0AyMQ-I]YouTube - niceland[/ame]

2. the only sport im interested in playing, high or not, is poker

3. i used to play basketball everyday high and before my tolerance got to the point where it didnt really matter whether i was high or not i wasnt a lot better but i prolly had more confidence in my game resulting in a stronger performance

4. Ha, alot of post's for C/K Mouth, you guys, Gum. And Pepermint Candies work amazing, i go through alot, Gatorade works?, I drink Soda mostly when im high, Cheers my Dudes..

“Marijuana is self-punishing. It makes you acutely sensitive, and in this world, what worse punishment could there be?" \t\t\t

5. #25 kirill, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010

Dude could you please explain that quote for me?? I really cannot grasp the idea, please elaborate.

That's crazy talk.....look at professional extreme sports...rollerblading, skiing, snowboarding, etc...

I GUARANTEE it that I can find way more than enough CRAZY pros, like when I say CRAZY.... I mean it in the sense that they win comps and produce HEAVY video sections.... who probably smoke a quarter a day man.

6. [quote name='kirill']Dude could you please explain that quote for me?? I really cannot grasp the idea, please elaborate.

to elaborate my quote, as you say is. does it make sense that, well in fact alcohol and tobacco are legal, either for the reason of goverment making money or the popular demand, its somehow "better" than Marijuana. Well, i got confused when its says " We The People ", or really? that shows how the media doesnt answer questions on cannabis?, Interesting. Im not trying to sound like i know everything about the " Drug ", but i know some what, because i research and give it alot of thought, so in my quote, it means something of, its effects your own self, in a way that makes you, well more aware lets say, and so there should be no punishment for the fact of our legal rights as members of the Constitution, i mean, the founding fathers had cannabis fields, why cant we..?

“Marijuana is self-punishing. It makes you acutely sensitive, and in this world, what worse punishment could there be?" \t\t\t

7. This as well

8. I play soccer and I'm a goalie on a serious team so i cant really smoke there, but last year I played in a rec league with a bunch of my stoner friends. feeling confined in the easy rec league i played forward, and got high with all the guys (forwards) before hand. I once rapped to the ref about how I scored a goal. High soccer is my soccer :D

9. I love playing basketball high! (though in competitions I've always been sober)

I feel less inhibited and seem to have faster response times especially while handling the ball. Also, focusing on a single action like shooting a 3-ball off the pass is mad easy while baked.

However, if I'm super-stoned and on the court I am liable to make the occasional "wow I'm high" bad play.

10. You seemed to have confused sports and games. One major requirement for sports is physical activity, which poker is lacking.

• Like Like x 1
  11. For anyone who thinks that an athlete can't succeed while on drugs, wikipedia Doc Ellis

12. i have never played high on an actual team because i play on very competetive teams for sports so i cant mess that up. i would never play a competetive league sport high. but if im playin with my friends just messin arounds its really fun with any sport to be high

13. Wikipedia is garbage the first tidbit is factual the rest is shit

14. Or Michael Phelps, Tim Lincecum, or Ivory Williams, to name a few contemporary potheads

15. i could never skate without blazing it before.

16. do u chew? i absolutely cannot take a dip when im lit cause the cotton mouth is so bad, and its amplified a thousand times with a chew.

17. played hockey high once it was so amazing

i played lacrosse 2 weekends ago high cuz i had a morning practice and was still way high from the night before and i play goalie so it was just like whoah lol

EDIT***
    needless to say i took a few shots to the body out of pure fascination

18. My friends and I meet up every Tuesday and Thursday and play football. We normally play as soon as everyone arrives. But once we all get tired we call halftime. During halftime we head into the garage and Vape, its the best. Then we play some more. I do get cotton mouth, but its worth it lol, I make way better throws.

19. haha in high school i used to go to every baseball game and practice high as shit, i swear i played better high than sober because sophmore year i played and had a batting average of 270 and junior and senior year when i started smoking before games i had a combined batting average of 350 haha and i was district player of the year my senior year haha:smoke:

20. Played a summer league baseball game high once, was alotta fun. Batting was pretty hard though, could barely see the damn ball. Still managed to get a hit tho :hello: